USC Please Give me a break.

Who do you think wins USC vs Georgia? jw

USC has also played better in their wins than Georgia has.

Its has factors. Will Ellerbe get hurt on the first series of the game. Will they're third receiver who is a big time security blanket for Stafford get hurt. There are factors. But asking me this question is useless because I won't take USC over a top tier SEC team. My SEC pride will never let me do it.

Gotcha. I understand the SEC pride, i'm the same way, and i respect most of the other teams in the SEC big time.. But i'll admit USC might have more talent than anyone in the country.
After the loss carrol said something like.. "We know we can't have off games, the pac-10 is an incredibly tough conference."
Maybe it is, but you should still have beaten Oregon State.

Who is on your avatar? jw?

Gotcha. I understand the SEC pride, i'm the same way, and i respect most of the other teams in the SEC big time.. But i'll admit USC might have more talent than anyone in the country.
After the loss carrol said something like.. "We know we can't have off games, the pac-10 is an incredibly tough conference."
Maybe it is, but you should still have beaten Oregon State.

Who is on your avatar? jw?

Dennis Rogan. I like him but I want Vinson starting and him as the nickel. Think it would keep him fresh for Punt returns. Because I like G. Jones but can he truly break away from defenders.

Nice nice. I like vinson as the second corner as well.

Jones is our most explosive player, but Rogan did seem to have some magic back there, i dunno. Punt returner ain't our biggest problem.

Its has factors. Will Ellerbe get hurt on the first series of the game. Will they're third receiver who is a big time security blanket for Stafford get hurt. There are factors. But asking me this question is useless because I won't take USC over a top tier SEC team. My SEC pride will never let me do it.

If Georgia is a top tier SEC team, the SEC is down this year.

Nice nice. I like vinson as the second corner as well.

Jones is our most explosive player, but Rogan did seem to have some magic back there, i dunno. Punt returner ain't our biggest problem.

To tell the truth maybe use Vinson or Berry back there they are arguably our two best athletes.

Wow I guess the PAC 10 is on top. I tell you what Georgia would win the PAC-10 outright undefeated. They seemed to be bored playing Arizona St. one of your Oregon St. level programs.

And the only team that might reallllly challenge them would be... USC.

Wow I guess the PAC 10 is on top. I tell you what Georgia would win the PAC-10 outright undefeated. They seemed to be bored playing Arizona St. one of your Oregon St. level programs.

I didn't say that the SEC wasn't still the top. Just because you are down doesn't mean you've been surpassed.

What I am saying is that there is a rather marked drop off after Alabama and LSU. Saturday night proved that.

Also, if they get bored playing teams like that eventually they will stumble. That and USC would give them all they wanted and probably win.

Last edited:
I didn't say that the SEC wasn't still the top. Just because you are down doesn't mean you've been surpassed.

Also, if they get bored playing teams like that eventually they will stumble. That and USC would give them all they wanted and probably win.

Are you a USC fan?

I am a UT grad and I despise USC!!! But, you can't be serious that UGA would automatically win the PAC10 undefeated??? Head to head, USC would beat UGA by at least a touchdown imo.

You'd think that Mel's rival would know who Dannel Ellerbe is.

You'd think that Mel's rival would know who Dannel Ellerbe is.

I wasn't calling him Will Ellerbe I was asking a question. Will Ellerbe get hurt at the beginning of the game? You guys still think USC deserves to be in the top 10 so I know how you all think. I don't care if they have top 10 talent you can't rank them that high after a loss to an unranked team. Sorry.

Well people who count, think that they do belong in the top ten. (ie voters)

The Voters love USC. Even when they're not that good they rank them high. Like last year's squad. Overrated. Then every year they have a chance to match them up with a top tier SEC team in a bowl game they match them up with some Big Ten garbage.

I wasn't calling him Will Ellerbe I was asking a question. Will Ellerbe get hurt at the beginning of the game? You guys still think USC deserves to be in the top 10 so I know how you all think. I don't care if they have top 10 talent you can't rank them that high after a loss to an unranked team. Sorry.

Does Georgia deserve to be in the top ten after getting the everloving crap kicked out of them at home?

SEC is definitely down. UGA is all hype, UF has limited D, AL has JPW and LSU has rotating QBs. TN and AU have the worst QBs in the SEC in years.

All the guys at the top have problems.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Georgia should be ranked ahead of USC. No excuse for the Trojans. They were clearly the more talented team. Alabama is playing on another level in these big games. This is two games they've steamrolled a team out of the gates and never looked back. So they may actually be better than we all think. I really don't like that USC is still in the top 10. They can be in the Top 15 but not the Top 10.

Won't really be a source of concern when UGA loses number 2.

To tell the truth maybe use Vinson or Berry back there they are arguably our two best athletes.

Jones is the most elusive. I like that the coaches have pulled Rogan. It shows them being proactive rather than waiting for him to screw up. He's been shaky fielding punts his entire career. It's only a matter of time before a Rogan misjudgment or muff causes us to lose a close game.

Jones is the most elusive. I like that the coaches have pulled Rogan. It shows them being proactive rather than waiting for him to screw up. He's been shaky fielding punts his entire career. It's only a matter of time before a Rogan misjudgment or muff causes us to lose a close game.

what?

VN Store

Back