USC Please Give me a break.

happens when you match wits with a should be GM, albeit one with a poor grasp of English.

Why is everyone mad at me for USC losing. I was the one that said they weren't all that. And got bashed for it. And when the s*** hits the fan I get blasted. Hey I thought you guys would be on my side in wanting to see a SEC team ranked #!. I also was so tired of hearing Mark May and the other anaylasts just making this team out to be so good that no one should even show up for games. But, you guys have to admit I'm good for this board and a great GM.:good!:

To everyone out there that doubted me your apologies are accepted. Wow this team here I tell ya. I've been bashed and bashed but in the end a bad teams come to the light and USC did in wonderful fashion for the whole world to see. USC lost and point is proven. This is hilarious.:eek:lol:
Aaand somehow you're the only one laughing.

Good or great teams get upset all the time. Perhaps this should be informative of those saying the pac-10 sucks. OSU could have beaten an awful lot of teams last night. For some reason they suck horribly on the road early in the season, but every year riley puts together a good team.
... About as good of a team as one could assemble in Corvallis, Oregon, anyways.

Why is everyone mad at me for USC losing. I was the one that said they weren't all that. And got bashed for it. And when the s*** hits the fan I get blasted. Hey I thought you guys would be on my side in wanting to see a SEC team ranked #!. I also was so tired of hearing Mark May and the other anaylasts just making this team out to be so good that no one should even show up for games. But, you guys have to admit I'm good for this board and a great GM.:good!:
I'm gonna withhold judgment if that's OK with you.

Wow I guess your just eating crow. Your hilarious.:eek:lol:

I'm sure you were sitting around yesterday telling all your buddies that USC would come out flat and get dismantled in the first half.

I'll admit that I was wrong, for now, but they will still be lurking at the end of the year.

I'm sure you were sitting around yesterday telling all your buddies that USC would come out flat and get dismantled in the first half.

I'll admit that I was wrong, for now, but they will still be lurking at the end of the year.
Of course he did. He is the Mel Kiper of the junior high football program.

Won't lie didn't think they would lose til the end of the year in the championship game. I just didn't think they were that strong of a team. Thats why I started the thread in the first place. I still think they're schedule is soft.

Won't lie didn't think they would lose til the end of the year in the championship game. I just didn't think they were that strong of a team. Thats why I started the thread in the first place. I still think they're schedule is soft.
The players can't control their schedule. Are they suppose to play UF, UGA and LSU in the same season?

USC will play anyone, so I would venture out to say that they have probably tried to play some of the SEC's best but have been turned down.

Mind you that I hate USC but, they are a top level program.

The players can't control their schedule. Are they suppose to play UF, UGA and LSU in the same season?

USC will play anyone, so I would venture out to say that they have probably tried to play some of the SEC's best but have been turned down.

Mind you that I hate USC but, they are a top level program.

Didn't say they weren't. But they're not god's gift to football. Also don't like that most players from they're program never dominate at the next level. I see three NFL players on they're offense right now. This is my opinion:

Damian Williams

Ronald Johnson

Joe Mcknight

The others may have some potential but just don't see it.

Didn't say they weren't. But they're not god's gift to football. Also don't like that most players from they're program never dominate at the next level. I see three NFL players on they're offense right now. This is my opinion:

Damian Williams

Ronald Johnson

Joe Mcknight

that's idiotic. Sanchez is a first rounder and probably top 10 and Joe McKnight isn't the best pro style RB on the team.

Damian Williams

Ronald Johnson

Joe Mcknight

Sanchez, Maualuga, Cushing and Moala will all be drafted next year, probably first round. Even though they are on defense, that team is stacked

Last edited:

Damian Williams

Ronald Johnson

Joe Mcknight

Gable, Sanchez (top 10 pick), Stafon Johnson, and Turner will all get their shots in the NFL. Hell, if Turner can work on his 40 time he could be a 2nd rounder.

Hell I didn't even list off O Line, because there will be at least 2 of the current starters that have good NFL careers.

That's just off the top of my head, I am sure they have other guys on the offense that will get their shot. If you seriously think there are only 3 guys on the offense right now that will make it in the NFL, one of them isn't Sanchez, and you list McKnight before Johnson, that 90% is going to come down awful quick

now that florida lost to ole miss at home and georgia got blown out at home do you still think that OSU beating USC on the road means you were vindicated?

Good god Lockdown, I don't know how any of us doubted Georgia

I have a big problem with USC being ranked ahead of Georgia. For one you've got to look at the teams each lost to. One is the number 2 team and the other is Oregon State. One coach is Mike Riley and the other is Nick Saban. USC should be 12 to 15 based on who they lost to. Not how each one of them lost.

Georgia got blown out AT HOME. The SC game was down to the wire ON THE ROAD. And mike riley is a very good coach. Probably one of the top-15 coaches in teh country.

I have a big problem with USC being ranked ahead of Georgia. For one you've got to look at the teams each lost to. One is the number 2 team and the other is Oregon State. One coach is Mike Riley and the other is Nick Saban. USC should be 12 to 15 based on who they lost to. Not how each one of them lost.

the REASON they are number two is the beating they put on georgia. I know they were ranked high already, but they dominated Georgia.

USC sorta blew it, but Oregon State played their butts off... i dunno what we're even arguing about now

What're you arguing? not being a dick jw what you're saying with all this.

Georgia should be ranked ahead of USC. No excuse for the Trojans. They were clearly the more talented team. Alabama is playing on another level in these big games. This is two games they've steamrolled a team out of the gates and never looked back. So they may actually be better than we all think. I really don't like that USC is still in the top 10. They can be in the Top 15 but not the Top 10.

Who do you think wins USC vs Georgia? jw

USC has also played better in their wins than Georgia has.

VN Store

Back