US State Department Stirring It Up With Iran...

There is not a single point that I have made that is contingent on Iranians liking Americans, so why do you keep pointing out that many Iranians do not like us?
Do you have a point? My point is that Iranians hate us and want to kill us and I hope we kill them first.

Reactions: tumscalcium
Do you have a point? My point is that Iranians hate us and want to kill us and I hope we kill them first.

My points are they have several valid reasons for hating us, that they are a bogeyman, and that I hope no American or Iranian lives or $ is wasted in resolving this conflict between us. We do not benefit at all from things worsening between us. If you want conflict, it's because you are a truck-nuts neanderthal who doesn't give a **** about good government.

My points are they have several valid reasons for hating us, that they are a bogeyman, and that I hope no American or Iranian lives or $ is wasted in resolving this conflict between us. We do not benefit at all from things worsening between us. If you want conflict, it's because you are a truck-nuts neanderthal who doesn't give a **** about good government.

Who said I wanted conflict? I don't GAS about that whole damn country or region. If they want to threaten the US be prepared for the consequences and Trump is doing just exactly that by sending a carrier group there that can rain hell on their country.

Who said I wanted conflict? I don't GAS about that whole damn country or region. If they want to threaten the US be prepared for Trump to waste $ and possibly escalate a non-situation.

FIFY

"I hope we kill them first" sounds a lot like you want conflict, but it's good to hear you say that you don't.

Let's be clear, Iran didn't threaten us. Israeli intelligence, which has always been totally trustworthy and to the benefit of Americans, is indicating Iran is plotting against us.

Reactions: MercyPercy
FIFY

"I hope we kill them first" sounds a lot like you want conflict, but it's good to hear you say that you don't.

Let's be clear, Iran didn't threaten us. Israeli intelligence, which has always been totally trustworthy and to the benefit of Americans, is indicating Iran is plotting against us.

I saw the blue font and just realized you're an anti-semite. What a hypocrite you are. I didn't realize you're a Jew hater.

I saw the blue font and just realized you're an anti-semite. What a hypocrite you are. I didn't realize you're a Jew hater.
giphy.gif

That is true Ras. Solid point, if we hated everyone we criticized, we would be the embodiment of evil. Good point.

Who said I wanted conflict? I don't GAS about that whole damn country or region. If they want to threaten the US be prepared for the consequences and Trump is doing just exactly that by sending a carrier group there that can rain hell on their country.
When has Iran ever posed a threat to us or made an unprovoked against us?

Why does anyone put a microphone in Killarys face and ask her opinion, anyway?

She was defeated and disgraced, didnt have 3nough class to even make a concession speech....has been shown to have sold yellow cake weappns grade uranium to the soviets to enrich herself and her foundation...who gives a flying eff what she thinks about US forgeign policy? She was horrible at the state dept, Benghazi anyone???

She needs to STFU and die like 80 year old evil white women do. Bill looks like he aged 75 years in the last 10...he can rot, too...

Reactions: azVolFan

VN Store

Back