Update on Henry T

He wanted to go to our most hated rival. They didnt want him He probably only came here for the $. All Vol fans should shout a major “F you” to this guy.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Yeah, pining after or lamenting or even hating on HT does seem a waste of time. Here's a proposal - use the rest of this thread to post your favorite drink recipe, pick one that sounds good, make it, and toast the kids and staff that actually want to be here.

My submission, a jalapeno margarita.

INGREDIENTS

2 ounces tequila
1 1/2 lime, juiced
1.5 oz orange juice
2–3 jalapeno slices
1 tsp jalapeno juice (from a jar of pickled jalapenos)
1 tsp monk fruit sweetener (or sweetener of choice, more or less to taste)
1 egg white (optional)
Tajin Seasoning
Ice
Lime wedges for garnish

INSTRUCTIONS

(1) Combine the lime juice, orange juice, jalapeno juice, your choice of sweetener, and tequila in a cocktail shaker and shake. Shake 10-15 seconds. Add the egg white and shake vigorously again for 20 more seconds.

(2) Rim your glass with lime juice and rub into the Tajin seasoning until the rim is completely coated.

(3) Strain the mixture over ice after rimming your glass.

(4) Add two slices of jalapeno and a lime wedge for garnishing.

(5) Enjoy!

Yeah, pining after or lamenting or even hating on HT does seem a waste of time. Here's a proposal - use the rest of this thread to post your favorite drink recipe, pick one that sounds good, make it, and toast the kids and staff that actually want to be here.

INGREDIENTS

2 ounces tequila
1 1/2 lime, juiced
1.5 oz orange juice
2–3 jalapeno slices
1 egg white (optional)
Tajin Seasoning
Ice
Lime wedges for garnish

INSTRUCTIONS

(1) Combine the lime juice, orange juice, jalapeno juice, your choice of sweetener, and tequila in a cocktail shaker and shake. Shake 10-15 seconds. Add the egg white and shake vigorously again for 20 more seconds.

(2) Rim your glass with lime juice and rub into the Tajin seasoning until the rim is completely coated.

(5) Enjoy!

Filtered water, plus fresh squeezed lemon and lime>>>>>>>>>any kind of booze in this planet

INGREDIENTS

2 ounces tequila
1 1/2 lime, juiced
1.5 oz orange juice
2–3 jalapeno slices
1 egg white (optional)
Tajin Seasoning
Ice
Lime wedges for garnish

INSTRUCTIONS

(5) Enjoy!

Bottle of Dos Equis Amber, bottle opener, chilled glass, lime wedge.

This right here.
I don't expect and never did expect either to be here this fall. I did hope they would and approve of the way CJH and staff has handled it.

It amazes me that so many in this thread have multiple posts encouraging others to move on. Lol. You don't want them here, you wish they'd leave for good, you're sick of the drama BUT here you are living in this thread.

1613510188721.gif

Reactions: Ten_Titans
I don't expect and never did expect either to be here this fall. I did hope they would and approve of the way CJH and staff has handled it.

It amazes me that so many in this thread have multiple posts encouraging others to move on. Lol. You don't want them here, you wish they'd leave for good, you're sick of the drama BUT here you are living in this thread.

View attachment 360733
That's because they secretly want him here...... who wouldn't, I would. He is a great player, and might be a Butkus award recipient if he plays on the right team.

Reactions: Behr

View attachment 360733
People here expect loyalty I'm sure none of them exhibit in their own lives. 99% of people would leave their job or even their marriage under a variety of different situations, but playing for UT football should be a blood oath death pact and anyone who decides to leave is a POS automatically. Jokers.

People here expect loyalty I'm sure none of them exhibit in their own lives. 99% of people would leave their job or even their marriage under a variety of different situations, but playing for UT football should be a blood oath death pact and anyone who decides to leave is a POS automatically. Jokers.
You have to admit that HT and Q have been in the TP so long the may start to de- materialize! Kirk out!

Lulz.

I get it, honestly I do. In a perfect world everyone on the team would have been born with actual orange blood and a big power T birthmark on their forehead and we'd be all be bored with winning the NC every year and not ever being investigated by the NCAA and had the same coaching staff for the past 20 years...ah 15...ah...10 ah I mean 5....oh wait at least 6 months. Then we could be a little picky.

Reactions: orange blossom

That’s not true. Most here wish a player good luck when they decide to leave to better themselves or their situation as long as the team they want to play for isn’t Bama, Georgia, or the Gators. Very few trash a decisive player that decides to leave. It’s the players that string the University we love along that pisses people off. If Toto wants to leave then great, leave. But to hang out in the portal while taking online classes in Cali, hoping the SEC decides he can play for Bama, and doing all of it on UT’s dime, no. Just leave.

That’s not true. Most here wish a player good luck when they decide to leave to better themselves or their situation as long as the team they want to play for isn’t Bama, Georgia, or the Gators. Very few trash a decisive player that decides to leave. It’s the players that string the University we love along that pisses people off. If Toto wants to leave then great, leave. But to hang out in the portal while taking online classes in Cali, hoping the SEC decides he can play for Bama, and doing all of it on UT’s dime, no. Just leave.
So what should a player in the portal who hasn't chosen a school do? They should STOP going to class in your opinion?

He's not coming back to UT or he'd be at practice but he's not made a decision where to transfer so in the meantime, if UT hasn't chosen to unenroll/cut off his scholarship...... you'd submit he shouldn't continue his education? I don't get it.

Henry T didn't fire Pruitt so late that it was after the Spring semester add/drop date.

Henry's tuition was paid for before Pruitt was even fired. But yeah. I'm sure the hate is all about Henry taking money from the University. I'll believe that after the fan money retreival task force gets back the 900k Kevin Steele stole from the university.

As far as the rival team thing, again, that's just more of the same. Fan base rivalries have nothing to do with HT's business. His final two schools were Bama and Tennessee. Didn't see anybody try to veto him then for not hating Bama enough. Didn't see anybody trying to keep Cade Mays away to protect the honor of fan rivalries. Weird.

VN Store

Back