Update on Henry T

Why would Henry T. Be concerned about information getting out that he was back on campus? Something seems a little shady here.

Reactions: kbear01
I like HT and QC but if they don't want to be here then just go on ahead and go, they both are good players that we certainly need but waiting around missing spring practice with your teammates will never fly in the locker room, they've made their decision even if they don't know it

I like HT and QC but if they don't want to be here then just go on ahead and go, they both are good players that we certainly need but waiting around missing spring practice with your teammates will never fly in the locker room, they've made their decision even if they don't know it
I agree that should make up their damned minds!

I agree that they should make up their minds and get to spring practice with the rest of the players putting in work. Not sure if they will be back at UT or not at this point. Would like to see their talents back on Rocky Top, but I think that some of the UT fans are more concerned about them coming back than our coaches are. They seem to be approaching the Henry and Q situations the right way. We'd like to have you here, but if you aren't 100, they maybe you need to move on from UT. If you're in, let's go. If you're out, good luck to you. Coach the one's that want to be there. I'd take a team full of 3 stars with a "team mentality" over a team full of 5 stars with a "me mentality" all day every day. There is a reason that football is called "the ultimate team sport". No one player, no matter how great, can win a game on his own. Ask Barry Sanders.

Reactions: memtownvol
Honestly. It sounds as if fans haven't moved on but Heupel and the team have. They seem to be moving ahead under the assumption that these guys won't be there. Bonus if they are.

Fresh eyes can be a blessing too. Sometimes a coach can develop biases without realizing it that hurt some players and amount to a pass for others. I'm not sure who was waiting to get a shot last year... but much like JG... Pruitt kept rolling with HT and Crouch even when neither was playing well.

I'm not sure who might step up now that they believe they have a fair shot at playing... hopefully someone will.

Personally I have moved on and would prefer HT move on at this point. Lets work with the players we got. I would like HT to make his decision and just get it out of the way. He should have made the decision sooner so he could have gotten in spring practice with whatever team he ends up with. I think he would be better off at UCLA, Oregon or USC as he would have a clearer path to start then Bama or OSU.

Please stop with it .. they are not on roster and they are in transfer portal , if they aint back by now .. see ya later !!!! Dont want anybody who has doubts !!!

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
That’s BS. The university should give both an ultimatum. Either get locked in or your scholarship is pulled.
They played this academic year (the 2020 season), so their scholarship should be valid through the end of the AY (end of spring semester).

I agree that should make up their damned minds!
Seems like they already have. Someone said To'o To'o only came back last week to pick up some stuff and take a test he had to take in person. I think he's pretty much committed to finishing the spring semester of school, then moving on. Probably Crouch, too, though we've heard less detail about him.

They played this academic year (the 2020 season), so their scholarship should be valid through the end of the AY (end of spring semester).

Seems like they already have. Someone said To'o To'o only came back last week to pick up some stuff and take a test he had to take in person. I think he's pretty much committed to finishing the spring semester of school, then moving on. Probably Crouch, too, though we've heard less detail about him.
Henry T will go somewhere possibly in the PAC 12 where he will get the Special Jack In The Box Jumbo Jack Cheeseburger Combo

8006546757_b091b90a18_b.jpg

Last edited:

VN Store

Back