Uniform/Helmet/Shoe design thread (merged)

Orange Helmets
White helmets
Black helmets
Smokey helmets
3 years per color . It will be along time before we see orange helmets probably.

Wear the Dark mode with black helmets for halloween and have the T on one side of the Helmet and a Jack o Lantern face on the other side! Halloween Havoc in Neyland!

If we're going to go "alternate", my personal favorite road candidate were the all white with orange shoulders from the artful dodger era. As to the all dark, I vote ditch the gray monstrosity. Take an all black from head to toe and accent it with orange stripes, numbers and face mask on the BLACK helmet. When they wear the traditional helmet with that black jersey and orange pants, it looks cheap somehow. Like we can't afford to go all the way with it or just decided to mix and match. Some variant of the orange/black combo would also be a good look IMO....say toss in an orange jersey with black numbers to go with black pants and helmet. Or go orange pants and black stripes with the black jersey and helmet. Mix 2 colors but not all 3 in the same presentation outside of outlining the white numbers with a little black to help us old folks see 'em better. Now get off my lawn.
Smokey Grey is the best alternate in football

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
If we are going dark mode again this year, please please get rid of that high school looking helmet we used last year. Black jerseys should have black helmets with orange T. That helmet they used with the dark mode jerseys last year is an abomination.

If we are going dark mode again this year, please please get rid of that high school looking helmet we used last year. Black jerseys should have black helmets with orange T. That helmet they used with the dark mode jerseys last year is an abomination.
What about an interlocking UT on the helmet?

I actually liked those helmets🤣 but black would look better

Reactions: rocytop2624

VN Store

Back