Uniform/Helmet/Shoe design thread (merged)

I like the white jersey with orange pants but they dont wear that much anymore, while not traditional the greys were a pretty good looking uniform imo

Incoming!!! You don't want the smoke coming your way dude lol.

Let sleeping dogs kid for the love of all that's holy.

Ok, so this may sound a bit ridiculous, but do you think a change in uni's makes a difference - in mindset of players, excitement level, etc? I remember the black uni's Kiffin pulled out for the USCjr game on Halloween 2009 and that team was totally juiced! Also remember the smokey greys being used against FL in our last win against the gators. Saturday's all orange look was different and our guys seemed to come out with a completely different mindset and energy level.

So, do you think a change in uni's has a psychological impact on the players and how they play? If it does, I say change them out every weekend for the rest of the season a la Oregon and let's get this team to a damn bowl game!!!

Ok, so this may sound a bit ridiculous, but do you think a change in uni's makes a difference - in mindset of players, excitement level, etc? I remember the black uni's Kiffin pulled out for the USCjr game on Halloween 2009 and that team was totally juiced! Also remember the smokey greys being used against FL in our last win against the gators. Saturday's all orange look was different and our guys seemed to come out with a completely different mindset and energy level.

So, do you think a change in uni's has a psychological impact on the players and how they play? If it does, I say change them out every weekend for the rest of the season a la Oregon and let's get this team to a damn bowl game!!!

These are college kids, 18-22 yr olds. We’ve all been there. Having to do something and not wanting to give 100%. The team that lost to GA State is basically the same that beat MS State. The difference was their attitude and how fired up they were. If wearing a special uniform gets the team fired up then go for it.

Is this string a Joke? The teams skill and determination is dependent on a Uni? Maybe Pruitt should order special practice uniforms that fire them up-we'd be looking at a NATY!!! Magic uniforms, have a lot in common with magic crystals-perhaps every player should gaze at a magic crystal for a few minutes prior to each game....just saying.

The only time I've seen they made a noticeable difference is when Kiffin brought out the team in black vs the Gamecocks. The team and crowd went nuts that game.
Looking back on that game, even though we won, the uni's were cringe worthy. Thought about them when I saw someone post online that they take left over candy corn and make cookies with em..

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Reminds me of a Bull Durham quote...

“If you believe you’re playing well because you’re getting l@&d or not getting l@/d or because you’re wearing women’s underwear (or orange pants) then you are. And you should know that.”

I don’t care about their motivations, I care that they’re motivated.

VN Store

Back