Uniform/Helmet/Shoe design thread (merged)

I Really hope they look something like this. I hope the numbers look similar at the very least. Only I hope there is no outline on the Orange jersey.

Attachments

• allunis-610x431.jpg
    allunis-610x431.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: 2 people
There was a helmet posted a while ago, don't remember the site (it wasn't on here). Gray helmet with the rifleman.......but the mask was two-tone gray and orange (best looking mockup helmet yet, IMO). If anyone knows the one I'm talking about, could you either point me in the right direction or post the pic?? Thanks.

This...
Bx6ugq4CEAAIWmH.jpg

And an alternate with the rifleman would be cool...
VolsHelmets2014DaveyB-e1411145553487.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
To be honest, I know the lady vols have the blue in their uniforms but I think it would be pretty cool to have an alternate uniform for a game to feature the blue somewhere in the uniform.

Didn't I remember the blue trim on men's basketball unis in the early 80s? Or am I just old and getting senile?

Thats similar to an old uniform UT once had.."back in the day". Looks good.

Yeah. After I thought about it, I realized that that uni actually is very traditional.

I have always loved that down and dirty "We're gonna rip your heads off and sh** down your necks" look. To me, this is that look.

I know that uniform manufactures usually work on a 2 year cycle. With that in mind I can't help but think that the uniforms Tennessee will be getting next year have already been designed/approved, and possibly even manufactured at this point, and just waiting to be unveiled in July.

I'm not asking for a detailed description of the uniforms for any sport if you have seen them, but rather if there is a significant difference in style/look of the unis apart from cut and fit that we already know will be different.

I would assume that the football unis wont be much different, if there even is a change, but w/ basketball I'm expecting some sort of aero-graphic design on the back of the shirt like most Nike schools have with some other standard piping on the sides. Honestly baseball is what I'm most curious to see. Also will they be bringing any new logos to the fold much like adidas did with the new smokey logo and Vols wordmark.

Any info would be appreciated. SIAP

No new logo, other than a subtle change to the power T, but the "new" T is already being used in most places and nobody has noticed. Adidas didn't come up the the Smokey and Vols you mentioned, those were developed by a third party to be used on non-adidas gear.

The uniform designs have been finalized and ordered for all sports. Nothing groundbreaking. All sports will use the same letter/number font that Nike has developed.

No new logo, other than a subtle change to the power T, but the "new" T is already being used in most places and nobody has noticed. Adidas didn't come up the the Smokey and Vols you mentioned, those were developed by a third party to be used on non-adidas gear.

The uniform designs have been finalized and ordered for all sports. Nothing groundbreaking. All sports will use the same letter/number font that Nike has developed.

What is the subtle change to the power T and when did they make it?

VN Store

Back