Uniform/Helmet/Shoe design thread (merged)

lol. Nike is nothing but the same pattern, different color scheme. Hilarious that people think Tennessee is going to get a ton of special stuff. There will be some Rocky Top stuff, but it won't be anything vastly different than what Adidas did. There isn't the major difference in brands so many want to believe.

Reactions: 3 people
lol. Nike is nothing but the same pattern, different color scheme. Hilarious that people think Tennessee is going to get a ton of special stuff. There will be some Rocky Top stuff, but it won't be anything vastly different than what Adidas did. There isn't the major difference in brands so many want to believe.

:dance2: One less customer in line at the checkout. :dance2:

Reactions: 2 people
...Nike...Adidas...There isn't the major difference in brands so many want to believe.

You hush yore mouth! One is Swoosh! and the other is The Brand With The Three Stripes. One is Oregon, the other is Deutschland. One is hip, the other is ...

... ok, I got nothing. They're pretty much the same except different icons.

*wanders off*

Reactions: 2 people
I just want some nice and clean outlined numbers instead of the Orange with white numbers. Also I very much dislike our current basketball Unis the most. The lettering seems very girly to me.

I think we should have a true alternate uniform only using the alternate colors.

They should be smokey grey and lady Vol blue outlined in black.

:mf_surrender:

Last edited:
Anyone know when merchandise will be available for purchase? Perhaps even some of the same player worn stuff?

I believe July is when "SideLine" type gear will be released...uniforms soon to follow? I'm no insider, just what I've gathered from around here. It's whenever the Adidas contract ends.

I believe July is when "SideLine" type gear will be released...uniforms soon to follow? I'm no insider, just what I've gathered from around here. It's whenever the Adidas contract ends.

I think Deerpark said they were working on a deal to roll the Nike gear out early in conjunction with Arizona State, who is switching from Nike to Adidas. I hope that is the case, I'm ready to see our new stuff and buy some new stuff.

To be honest, I know the lady vols have the blue in their uniforms but I think it would be pretty cool to have an alternate uniform for a game to feature the blue somewhere in the uniform.

mens Basketball used to have that blue also, I guess until the LVs became popular --- I have a Bernard King jersey with the blue trim on the numbers, letters and shoulders

VN Store

Back