Uncle Lou

Vanhalo

this guy is obviously intimidated, irritated, or just disseminated by the Vols winning.
I didn’t know he was a GA fan at first.
this made me 😂…he is obviously uneasy about our cheat code offense.

Last edited:
Reactions: LargeOrange1
I watched maybe 73 seconds of an episode someone posted on here…he just slept with glasses on and then off and then on…saw maybe 10 seconds of a rant of his somewhere.
No interest in giving him my time any further.

I have not heard this one before.
this guy is obviously intimidated, irritated, or just disseminated by the Vols winning.
I didn’t know he was a GA fan at first.
this made me 😂…he is obviously uneasy about our cheat code offense.

Hate from fellow SEC fans is fuel for my spirit. I thrive off it. I don’t desire their validation, respect, or compliments. I want all their hate directed at the Vols. Bring it! Beats the hell out of being treated like a little brother.

Hate from fellow SEC fans is fuel for my spirit. I thrive off it. I don’t desire their validation, respect, or compliments. I want all their hate directed at the Vols. Bring it! Beats the hell out of being treated like a little brother.

I'm with you for most fans, of schools I despise but respect. Bama, UF, etc. But uga? I have no respect at all for the program. The program is trash. If they win, it doesn't really affect me that much because I don't have the necessary respect for them for a loss to matter. I don't watch 'uncle lou' because....... why would I?

We have a decent shot at winning down there, and I think we may just put it all together and win the SEC proper. However, if we lose to uga, then I will, as Butchie Boy would say, 'snap and clear' and move on. A loss to Bama or Florida hurts much more.

VN Store

Back