Uncle Lou rants on Sunbelt Billy

How about give us some Cliff notes. I can't watch that ass clown...except the Dob-Nail boot game..lol

the 16 vol ga reaction was classic, still the best thing he has put on the internet.

Compares Napier's postgame presser from Southern Florida to that of Jones's press conference after the South Carolina in 2015. Those videos play at the 9 min mark.
stat notes
Florida has not scored in the third quarter.
S.Florida had 285 yrds rushing. 200 in first half
Florida only had 23 first half plays.

Yea, thats basically it. Here is that video, I'm waiting on the sequel.

the 16 vol ga reaction was classic, still the best thing he has put on the internet.

Compares Napier's postgame presser from Southern Florida to that of Jones's press conference after the South Carolina in 2015. Those videos play at the 9 min mark.
stat notes
Florida has not scored in the third quarter.
S.Florida had 285 yrds rushing. 200 in first half
Florida only had 23 first half plays.

Yea, thats basically it. Here is that video, I'm waiting on the sequel.

I think he genuinely contemplated suicide that night. You could see the fight it took for him not to break down sobbing. Too funny after all that Rick Flair.

TBF, Napier has a far better coaching pedigree than Butch did when he was hired by UT. Butch was given 4 years and plenty of opportunities to show his ass at UT and he did many times. I’m not rooting for Napier by any means, but the guy has only coached 3 games at UF. I hope UT beats the brakes off UF, but you can’t really objectively judge a coach on 3 games.

I'm alright with Lou, I watch his videos sometimes. Enough to know there are two personas to his content. Most of it is him just riling people up. Then he'll do some more serious videos, like his video about how he thinks our season will play out. He had a lot of good things to say about us in that video. He has us going 9-3, with one game LSU being a toss up that he picked LSU to win.

The video:

Lou deserves no love. Endangering people with his 5 dui's
I don’t know how is he is out still rinsing the streets. Also if I’m not mistaken he has a domestic violence charge also to go along with his 5 DUI’s. Also this last time not only was he under the influence, but he also was charge with speeding, and evading. He out alot of people lives in danger that’s for sure.

I'm alright with Lou, I watch his videos sometimes. Enough to know there are two personas to his content. Most of it is him just riling people up. Then he'll do some more serious videos, like his video about how he thinks our season will play out. He had a lot of good things to say about us in that video. He has us going 9-3, with one game LSU being a toss up that he picked LSU to win.

The video:

In this particular video he's borderline Nostradamus. Hopefully he continues to be right other than LSU.

In this particular video he's borderline Nostradamus. Hopefully he continues to be right other than LSU.

Yeah, I mean I agreed with a lot of what he said. That being said though this was also preseason talk. He said he didn't know what the state of our program or LSU would be by the time that game rolls around.

TBF, Napier has a far better coaching pedigree than Butch did when he was hired by UT. Butch was given 4 years and plenty of opportunities to show his ass at UT and he did many times. I’m not rooting for Napier by any means, but the guy has only coached 3 games at UF. I hope UT beats the brakes off UF, but you can’t really objectively judge a coach on 3 games.
Reported for reasonableness.

VN Store

Back