Uncle Lou rants on Sunbelt Billy

brings back memories about Butch. You gotta hand it to him--he brought his Cincinnati team into Knoxville and had them thinking they were gonna beat the Vols. Then the Derrick Dooley Vols took the opening kickoff and drove the field, then recovered the on sides kick and drove in for another TD. So Butch and his Bearcats were down 14 to 0 before they ran an offensive play. Dooley for God's sakes!

brings back memories about Butch. You gotta hand it to him--he brought his Cincinnati team into Knoxville and had them thinking they were gonna beat the Vols. Then the Derrick Dooley Vols took the opening kickoff and drove the field, then recovered the on sides kick and drove in for another TD. So Butch and his Bearcats were down 14 to 0 before they ran an offensive play. Dooley for God's sakes!
When discussion was ongoing about hiring Lyle, I was concerned about this and mentioned it in posts. Check my stats.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
Be careful. They call it "Cape Neyland" for a reason. Let's just hope we don't launch SunBelt Billy's career into the stratosphere on Saturday.
If Tennessee won by a Hail Mary pass they would be sending Billy Napier down the Butch Jones trail.

Reactions: jeff1vol
TBF, Napier has a far better coaching pedigree than Butch did when he was hired by UT. Butch was given 4 years and plenty of opportunities to show his ass at UT and he did many times. I’m not rooting for Napier by any means, but the guy has only coached 3 games at UF. I hope UT beats the brakes off UF, but you can’t really objectively judge a coach on 3 games.
Yeah-certainly preemptive to compare him to Butch Jones of all people. I don’t wish he’s the next Butch Jones at Florida. I want him to be the next Jeremy Pruitt.

1. That POS hates Tennessee
2. That POS has 4-5 DUI arrests
3. I've lost a close family member to a DUI driver.
4. His name and anything about him should never be mentioned on this message board ever again

Just my personal opinion.
Really don’t understand how you can have that many duis and not be in jail for an extended period. It’s like firing a gun at a crowd of people; you’re simply lucky that you didn’t hit anyone.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
all his videos are staged fake garbage anyway
Except when tried to commit violence against a 17 year old that got him mad for some reason(who wasn't home when he arrived at his home) and he threated to kill a guy who asked his Mistress Battle Angel for money.

Except when tried to commit violence against a 17 year old that got him mad for some reason(who wasn't home when he arrived at his home) and he threated to kill a guy who asked his Mistress Battle Angel for money.
only an idiot records that kind of evidience - he should have been banned from Youtube

Uncle Lou abandoned his wife who has Multiple Sclerosis and his kids for his mistress Battle Angel who has appeared on a few of his videos.
I already didn't like him, but as someone who has a wife with major health issues, now I really dislike him. Gonna go on YouTube and invite him to waffle house.

Uncle Lou abandoned his wife who has Multiple Sclerosis and his kids for his mistress Battle Angel who has appeared on a few of his videos.
I don’t know why she’s been in any of them really. All she does the entire time is sit in the corner, laugh occasionally, and play on her phone.

VN Store

Back