Uncle Lou is extra spicy today!

Enjoy having a show, Lou! Wait! Do you hear that? That is The Big Orange Express, coming down the tracks!
And I literally do not know even one UT fan that hopes the season is cancelled.

9* years in a row. Remember that? I do!
*=corrected

Last edited:
Weren’t there some that didn’t vote either way?
Seems like June 15th was a compromise from July 1st. The date Coach Fulmer 1st suggested. I’m glad he didn’t catch that. Uncle Lou would have really let us have it.

Someone needs to set up a poll to see how many want the season cancelled.

Edit: My bad. I’m not sure where I got July 1st. The source stated that the ban of athletes reporting to campus should be changed from May 31st to “indefinitely”.

Last edited:
Reactions: preacherwebb
Seems like June 15th was a compromise from July 1st. The date Coach Fulmer 1st suggested. I’m glad he didn’t catch that. Uncle Lou would have really let us have it.

Someone needs to set up a poll to see how many want the season cancelled.

I'll answer that last question. It is 0% lol.

Reactions: vols1221
Enjoy having a show, Lou! Wait! Do you hear that? That is The Big Orange Express, coming down the tracks!
And I literally do not know even one UT fan that hopes the season is cancelled.

12 years in a row. Remember that? I do!

I remember 9 years in a row but 12? What were the years?

Reactions: TennTom and kbear01
I'll answer that last question. It is 0% lol.
You might be incorrect with that statement. I could see Vandy folks voting not to play this year. If I was a pathetic Vandy fan i would be glad to see the season cancelled. (THANK GOD I wasn't raised a Vandy fan). I could see them after a few years bragging about going undefeated in 2020.

Fulmer wasn't wanting to cancel the season anyways, he just wanted to delay practice until June 15th.

I don't think delaying 14 days would make much of a difference. JMO though.
He originally said the delay should be indefinite, but then agreed to June 15. I agree with you that two weeks (Jun 1 to Jun 15) is not going to make a difference.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back