Uncle Lou is extra spicy today!

I remember 9 years in a row but 12? What were the years?
Most likely, the poster is referring to UT beating UGA in 1989 and UGA finally winning in 2000......not realizing UT and UGA didn't play in '90 or '91.

I'm guessing the OP is a youngin' and doesn't recall there was a time before division play and UT & UGA only played every 7-8 years.

Once again (mainly because it really annoys uga fans)

uga: Trash program. Most whiny fanbase in sports. Broadcasting ‘legend’ is a drunken-sounding mushmouth who seems to revel in stomping faces with boots.

georgia - Klassy with a “K”!

Last edited:
Most likely, the poster is referring to UT beating UGA in 1989 and UGA finally winning in 2000......not realizing UT and UGA didn't play in '90 or '91.

I'm guessing the OP is a youngin' and doesn't recall there was a time before division play and UT & UGA only played every 7-8 years.

Regardless of the outcome, that would be such a breath of fresh air to only have to listen to that fanbase whine or gloat (depending on outcome) every 7-8 years.

Reactions: Boca Vol
Weren’t there some that didn’t vote either way?
Those who didn't vote were guilty of the ultimate cop-out. Trying to thread the needle and have their cake and eat it at the same time. Fulmer at least made a vote and I can assure you he did it because he is more concerned about the student athletes. Good for Fulmer.

You're telling the same people who believe Phil is purposefully trying to destroy UT football and make a comeback as the coach.

Yeah, I know. Trying to reason with someone on VN is just as useless as trying to reason with someone on one of those political websites. I guess it's like the old saying that opinions are like ***holes, everybody has one.

Reactions: savannahfan
Oh I remember this guy. He was the idiot that busted his TV after the Dobbs to Jennings Hail Mary TD win aka YouTube vid. Just another Bulldog fan that barks at the visiting team fans on the way to the game. If you have every been to Athens you know what I mean.

So...there's a UGA fan who makes videos and calls himself "Uncle" and I'm going to watch even one second of it...why?

I realize a lot of us are bored and starved for entertainment, but God help me if I ever get that desperate.

So...there's a UGA fan who makes videos and calls himself "Uncle" and I'm going to watch even one second of it...why?

I realize a lot of us are bored and starved for entertainment, but God help me if I ever get that desperate.

It’s all good Hacksaw. These threads are great at demonstrating what types of media people consider to be worth their valuable time. It also helps me determine who to ignore.

No P5 AD wants the season cancelled or reduced. It would devastate most athletic department budgets.
Another guy with nothing to say finding something to talk about. He needs to go peck $hit with the chickens, When any group has a meeting of this nature ideas get kicked around, opinions are just that. opinions. You have damn the torpedo mindset vs the let's be cautious views. No one wants to cancel the season, period. I can just hear the reason the SEC wins another NC being because they had extra prep time, not the better teams. Should probably be an NCAA thing to keep it level but people still believe in the pool having a peeing section. Enjoy the swim.

Fulmer isn't an idiot. He knows they can't do without the tens of millions of dollars that the football season will bring in. If there is anyway to play they will
My oldest son had told me about this last night. Your comment of "Fulmer isn't an idiot," reminded me of what I thought last night. He's knows no other coach is likely to vote against a season. If the season goes off without a hitch, people won't remember this. If by some "remote" chance an outbreak happens, he'll be remembered for that vote.

Reactions: GlockVol
Another guy with nothing to say finding something to talk about. He needs to go peck $hit with the chickens, When any group has a meeting of this nature ideas get kicked around, opinions are just that. opinions. You have damn the torpedo mindset vs the let's be cautious views. No one wants to cancel the season, period. I can just hear the reason the SEC wins another NC being because they had extra prep time, not the better teams. Should probably be an NCAA thing to keep it level but people still believe in the pool having a peeing section. Enjoy the swim.
WTF are you saying? You know what you can do. Jerk.

VN Store

Back