Unc-vt

I think they're a 1 seed, but not near the top one. Memphis and UT should be battling for the top spot.

Not sure I agree with that. There is no reason UNC should not be up there too (edit: that the others don't also have).

I think they're a 1 seed, but not near the top one. Memphis and UT should be battling for the top spot.

That would be true if Memphis's SOS was higher than 22...UNC's is third and will only improve with a game against dook/cu..while Memphis's will not playing in their 10th ranked conference.

That would be true if Memphis's SOS was higher than 22...UNC's is third and will only improve with a game against dook/cu..while Memphis's will not playing in their 10th ranked conference.

You can't just look at Memphis's SOS rank (even though #22 is very impressive for playing in the 10th ranked conference).

You can't just look at Memphis's SOS rank (even though #22 is very impressive for playing in the 10th ranked conference).

true..i was also factoring in their record vs the top 50 and ranking..but if UNC and Memphis wins out...UNC will be the higher 1 seed...course if UNC plays like they did today they will not get by the Dook/CU winner.

that's what is missing. UNC beat Duke. That's it. give me all the other garbage you want and SOS stuff you feel, but Memphis played much better teams than UNC did OOC. OBTW, the ACC has been atrocious. RPi aided by weakness of everyone's OOC schedule. Duke gets some credit for beating Wiscy.

true..i was also factoring in their record vs the top 50 and ranking..but if UNC and Memphis wins out...UNC will be the higher 1 seed...course if UNC plays like they did today they will not get by the Dook/CU winner.
Memphis already did win out, unless you meant to type Tennessee. (or maybe you just lost me :unsure:)

that's what is missing. UNC beat Duke. That's it. give me all the other garbage you want and SOS stuff you feel, but Memphis played much better teams than UNC did OOC. OBTW, the ACC has been atrocious. RPi aided by weakness of everyone's OOC schedule. Duke gets some credit for beating Wiscy.
I won't deny that one bit.

but I'm saying UNC has no business ahead of Memphis.

looking at the total package they are and will be if they take care of buisness tomm.....if the ACC is atrocious..then I'd love to hear your take of CUSA or heck even the SEC for that matter
they are all 3 very weak. I can tell you for sure that I don't like the top 4 in the ACC any better than I like the top 4 in the SEC and the bottom of each are dreck. This RPI #1 conference is garbage and you know it. The Big East and Pac 10 are miles ahead of the ACC.

Obviously, the CUSA has no business in the debate, except for the fact that the ACC and SEC are very weak this season.

In fact, what is your argument for UNC over Memphis? They've lost more games and to worse teams. Memphis beat UConn, AZ, G'town, Gonzaga and lost a tight one to UT. UNC lost to MD, of recent burst bubble fame.

they are all 3 very weak. I can tell you for sure that I don't like the top 4 in the ACC any better than I like the top 4 in the SEC and the bottom of each are dreck. This RPI #1 conference is garbage and you know it. The Big East and Pac 10 are miles ahead of the ACC.

Obviously, the CUSA has no business in the debate, except for the fact that the ACC and SEC are very weak this season.

Concur :thumbsup:

VN Store

Back