Unc-vt

on second thought, i realized i dont have to sit through dick vitale go on about how amazing unc is :D

what a great game, i have a sense of impending doom, but with 40 seconds left the Blacksburg kids are in position to land a 1 punch KO

VT loses a heartbreaker at the hands of TH, let the Vitale/TH love fest continue.

i hope vt gets into the ncaat. i have a soft spot for vt and all the support they have shown to my school (niu).

funny that Vitale uses the RPI to justify getting ACC teams in, but has never mentioned it in talking about the teams.

Digger talking now about how UNC wins close games and that's the sign of good teams. Bilas chimed in with how UNC has now proven they can win in halfcourt settings. UT has proven the same things of late AND has beaten better teams. These guys are proving less relevant weekly.

They needed Coach Knight badly.

i wasn't able to see it. do you know where i can? if not you remember what was said?
If you have HBO, it is re-airing tomorrow morning at 10 am.

HBO Schedule: Search Results: real sports

If not, maybe you could put a call out in the video section to see if one of the capture gurus we have around here could cap it for you.

The segment shows a clip of Vitale calling Pearl out for his phone taping incident and him stating that Pearl had committed coaching career suicide.

It was a good segment. you should catch it if you can.

If you have HBO, it is re-airing tomorrow morning at 10 am.

HBO Schedule: Search Results: real sports

If not, maybe you could put a call out in the video section to see if one of the capture gurus we have around here could cap it for you.

The segment shows a clip of Vitale calling Pearl out for his phone taping incident and him stating that Pearl had committed coaching career suicide.

It was a good segment. you should catch it if you can.

thank you!

If UNC and UT win out, they are both #1 seeds IMO.

As sick as I am of hearing about TH, he deserves most of it.

VN Store

Back