Unbelievable amount of tickets for sale 2nd hand

I thought it was an extra 0 to begin with as well hence my shock emoji reply. Then he came back and confirmed the number. Got no reason to doubt him. Still, a house in Pulaski, VA for 46k? No chit....er...does it have indoor plumbing for 46K?
46000 for 10 tickets? I mean I contacted Tennessee fund no way can that be real. Hell maybe it is. Idk.

Sorry, I suppose I could be more specific, I’m seeing football tickets for sell on social media for upward of $2,000 a paid for tickets that might run $450-$600 a piece for season tickets.

AKA people bought multiple season tickets and are flipping them for big profit and if love to see this not be a trend, those tickets should have gone unsold to let actual fans buy the various cheaper packages they do so they can attend games.
I was actually was one of the fans that tried to by season tickets this year for the 1st time for a family of 3. But after the dust settles all the season tickets was sold out before new ticket holders got a chance to purchase. I had a chance for the party deck, but I couldn’t see myself paying $1700 a ticket for upper deck when tickets in Y8 and Y9 was priced at $600 a tickey in those sections. So I guess I’ll just have to pay $300-$400 a ticket to just go see the UGA game.

People are selling tickets everywhere. It’s insane, I truly hope these folks selling upper deck $600 tickets for $2,000 a piece have to eat them…

Speakiing of took a tour to Isle of Skye yesterday and met a Veternarian and her husband who are A&M grads. They said couldnt wait to come to the REAL UT this fall. Also said the A&M-Shorthorn renewal will be the most expensive tix in regular season NCAA history

What about the 6 year old, 8 year old that will never get to see them run through the T unless their parents are loaded?

Those are the ones I feel for.
What? Lol, come on, dude. We are a middle class family and took our 4 kids to 3 games last season. No, they weren’t big time matchups like Florida or Bama, but they saw Tennessee run through the T multiple times at an affordable price. We even went to one SEC game against Mizzou.

What? Lol, come on, dude. We are a middle class family and took our 4 kids to 3 games last season. No, they weren’t big time matchups like Florida or Bama, but they saw Tennessee run through the T multiple times at an affordable price. We even went to one SEC game against Mizzou.

Happy for them to be able to see it! Don't fault you 1 bit.

I was responding to the #s the OP was referring to.

Affordable is relative, as well. I know plenty of folks that can't afford to drop $500+, for a family of 4, for 1 Saturday in the fall. That's what it costs for "reasonable" tickets by the time you add gas, food, lodging, parking, etc.....
If someone is paying some of the #s I've seen people asking from their fellow fans on this site, that # goes over $1000.

Is what it is and the market sets the price. Is still ok to feel bad for folks that can't make it work.

People are selling tickets everywhere. It’s insane, I truly hope these folks selling upper deck $600 tickets for $2,000 a piece have to eat them…
Good problem to have imo. Only a few short years ago, people were giving away tickets to Alabama, Florida, etc.
We back baby!!

Reactions: Wireless1 and CPA
Show off!!
2EBE90DF-9ECB-4F55-9619-1707DA4B0056.gif

I don't see how this "$46,000" claim is accurate. We had the option to move to seats similar to the earlier poster, but they were skyrocketing to $7,200 for 4. One section over (roughly 30 yard line) is $4,800.

I frankly wouldn't buy season tickets to any school. Home schedules usually have some very weak teams with just a couple of decent teams. Better to go to Stubhub or other ticket sites. There is no way in he?? I would pay to see Austin Peay play....

Reactions: Savannahbayvol
I frankly wouldn't buy season tickets to any school. Home schedules usually have some very weak teams with just a couple of decent teams. Better to go to Stubhub or other ticket sites. There is no way in he?? I would pay to see Austin Peay play....

When we are good, you usually can buy the whole season for what UGA/South Carolina/A&M will cost this year. The rest are just bonus at that point.

Reactions: HalfullVol
I always tell people that tennessee basketball is better in person, football is better on TV. Once you get squished between two Dollywood Mediums for enough football games, that becomes pretty evident. Plus the weather makes more sense both ways in that arrangement.

Reactions: HalfullVol
To me going to a UT Football game is just so much more than the game itself. This may be due to overnight travel involved. We always stay at the same hotel, park at the same church, etc, shop for Vols stuff at 2 local places. Same for what when we arrive on campus. Being with fellow Vols fans is not to be missed plus last year's game experiences were the best!

Why anyone would sit on the east sideline or south endzone baffles me but I’m glad they do so I can keep my seats where they are 😎

I’ll sell my GA ticket in X5 for $9686857536486846757474637485857474747452415385836252868

To me going to a UT Football game is just so much more than the game itself. This may be due to overnight travel involved. We always stay at the same hotel, park at the same church, etc, shop for Vols stuff at 2 local places. Same for what when we arrive on campus. Being with fellow Vols fans is not to be missed plus last year's game experiences were the best!
We’ve had the same season tickets for years. Seen our “grandfather” disappear and now we pay a seat fee. Sat in horrible weather (Oregon and others) horrible teams (Dooley and Pruitt years) and horrible kick off times, but it’s was all worth it last October when we beat Bama.
Our children got to go to a few of those non-conference games growing up and now they budget their young families to have their own season tickets.
Different strokes for different folks

Reactions: CPA
I snagged two for reasonable price for South Carolina game. I have followed the Vols since early 90s. The 90 Colorado game significant. Then I was stationed at Ft Campbell with the 101st and followed the Vols even more closely. The program was really just taking off. So this will be my first visit to Knoxville.

VN Store

Back