Unbelievable amount of tickets for sale 2nd hand

I snagged two for reasonable price for South Carolina game. I have followed the Vols since early 90s. The 90 Colorado game significant. Then I was stationed at Ft Campbell with the 101st and followed the Vols even more closely. The program was really just taking off. So this will be my first visit to Knoxville.
Tailgate with us?

Sorry, I suppose I could be more specific, I’m seeing football tickets for sell on social media for upward of $2,000 a paid for tickets that might run $450-$600 a piece for season tickets.

AKA people bought multiple season tickets and are flipping them for big profit and if love to see this not be a trend, those tickets should have gone unsold to let actual fans buy the various cheaper packages they do so they can attend games.
Scalping is illegal in the State of Tennessee but it has been going on for years without anyone doing anything about it.

Tell ticket master. If fans want to buy tickets, by them early from the UT ticket office. Otherwise, one pays the price or doesn't go to the game.

VN Store

Back