UGA vs UF cocktail game the landing yessiree

I really, really despise UGA, but you really cant go wrong here with Florida getting a mudhole stomped in them.

Reactions: Jax_Vol
We have severe depth issues at CB and Georgia exposed us. Glad to see our future QB can throw beutifully though. Emory Jones needs more polish but will be a much better fit for Mullen offense. I expect he starts next year. Will see.

Kirby Smart is a very "meh" gameday coach. Mullen is better at it than Kirby is by far IMO.

We have severe depth issues at CB and Georgia exposed us. Glad to see our future QB can throw beutifully though. Emory Jones needs more polish but will be a much better fit for Mullen offense. I expect he starts next year. Will see.
I believe you’re right.
That kid does have a strong arm.

Proud of the way the guys played coming out to score to start the second half then the goal line stand but they kept picking on McWilliams sorry azz if we had Wilson and Henderson we maybe keep it close to the end till the Georgia RBs would of started gashing UF D I imagine

Franks also had some really bad turnovers today but it’s the first time in weeks he’s looked bad and still he bounced back to take the lead first drive of second half but after that fumble at the one he didn’t do much good

Last edited:
Really 3 TO killed the game. Coaching and play calling was good apart from some head scratching moments.

Excited to see Emory Jones get some action

Wouldn’t mind more of that every week till he eventually takes over

He’s a natural fit for what Mullen wants to do running the QB wise and once he gets the offense downs and gets comfortable he can sling it

Excited to see Emory Jones get some action

Wouldn’t mind more of that every week till he eventually takes over

He’s a natural fit for what Mullen wants to do running the QB wise and once he gets the offense downs and gets comfortable he can sling it

He may be a 3-time MVP of the Dollar General Bowl in Birmingham.

He may be a 3-time MVP of the Dollar General Bowl in Birmingham.
With the schedule remaining it looks like UF going to a decent bowl and playing a potentially interesting game in year 1

Getting to play Texas or OSU somebody like that would make for a fun match up

VN Store

Back