UGA vs FSU Orange Bowl

As much as FSU deserved to be in the top 4, they're going to get absolutely stomped.

Honestly, this is probably going to be a sit-out game for a lot of players on both teams.

No team is going to give up bowl practice. It's more important than spring ball for player development.
More that if they sit out they don’t get the bowl payout. Considering how FSU has constantly been complaining about money….

Reactions: Plecoptera
As much as FSU deserved to be in the top 4, they're going to get absolutely stomped.

I agree. Both of these teams could easily be in the top 4. Anything can happen but FSU can cry if they want to about the top 4 but they better pivot to practice to bring their A game.

Then they will prove that they actually didn’t deserve to be in the top 4.

Reactions: EasternVol
I will be pulling for FSU.
You should always pull for the conference no matter how much you dislike your rivals. fsu had their opportunity to join our conference and Bobby Bowden very publicly stated that it is an easier road to the national championship by playing in a weaker conference. No matter how heated the rivalry between our teams just remember we don’t take the easy way. WE EARN OURS be proud of that.

You should always pull for the conference no matter how much you dislike your rivals. fsu had their opportunity to join our conference and Bobby Bowden very publicly stated that it is an easier road to the national championship by playing in a weaker conference. No matter how heated the rivalry between our teams just remember we don’t take the easy way. WE EARN OURS be proud of that.
I'll be rooting for FSU. I'll also be rooting for Clemson when they play Georgia to open 2024 just to see how UGA fans react to 3 losses in a row. Then I pray some miracle happens and Tennessee Tech beats them. My conference pride can show up for teams other than Florida, Alabama and Georgia.

VN Store

Back