UGA Fans May Be the Best

By 2027 Kirby will have won two NCs at UGA. Pruitt will in fact have returned Tennessee to relevance but that will be bittesweet for Vol fans, at their head coach departs to fill the vacancy created by Nick Saban's retirement. The Tennessee Volunteer fanbase enthusiastically throws their support behind new head coach, Will Muschamp.

To be fair, how the majority of LSU fans tailgate allows them a pass. From my experience, they invite any and all. Wouldn't find me dead at a UGA tailgate, nor would I probably be invited lol.
I’ve probably been to around 40 games in Neyland. I witnessed more Lsu fans ejected during the 2011 game from Neyland for drunkenly instigating fights than the other 39 games combined. Sadly the game was never in doubt, and they won handily. It kind of makes me wonder how much worse they would be if they were on the other side of the beating.

I’ve probably been to around 40 games in Neyland. I witnessed more Lsu fans ejected during the 2011 game from Neyland for drunkenly instigating fights than the other 39 games combined. Sadly the game was never in doubt, and they won handily. It kind of makes me wonder how much worse they would be if they were on the other side of the beating.
Been to a game in Knoxville. The fans couldn't have been nicer. Been to Auburn. They were nice too. The only bad group was SC. It was back in the Spurrier days when they were pretty good. A bunch of them were literally cussing out the UGA band as they made their way into the stadium.

To be fair, how the majority of LSU fans tailgate allows them a pass. From my experience, they invite any and all. Wouldn't find me dead at a UGA tailgate, nor would I probably be invited lol.
Lol me too. I'd take my chances in Tuscaloosa before I did Athens.

The amount of ambient alcohol fumes wafting through an LSU tailgate event makes it extraordinarily safe from an airborne pathogen perspective 😉

UGA's "greatest decade" began in 2017, so we're in the middle of it. Since the "greatest decade" began, we have 1 SEC title, won the division two other times, and a playoff, Rose Bowl win. Still no national championship, so you got me there.

How on earth can you be in year 3 of “greatest decade?”.....

Simply.....you can’t. Hey who knows it may wind up that way....but it isn’t. Georgia just finished their greatest decade in their history.......and they have ONE SEC trophy to show for it.

I wasn’t lying......I was truthing.

Kinda sounds like
Georgia fans are great. It would suck to know my team had their greatest decade of all time.....and all they had to show for it was one SEC championship......and nothing else.
kinda sounds like their baseball team too!!!

Reactions: JoAllan
Gotta give credit where it’s due, UGA fans are amazing, the can take a cap limit and make 20,000 fans look, appear and sound like 44,000. They can make 6’ Social Distancing look like 2’, and they can wear masks without them being visible.! Astounding!
I have to hand it to the Volunteers as well! They can threaten a kid that chooses another team with broken legs and even Death and somehow they find it in their heart to welcome that kid back with open arms! What an amazing Fan base we have in Knoxville! Such classy people

I have to hand it to the Volunteers as well! They can threaten a kid that chooses another team with broken legs and even Death and somehow they find it in their heart to welcome that kid back with open arms! What an amazing Fan base we have in Knoxville! Such classy people
He's going to save them Saturday, don't you know.

Look up the definition of classy, I’ll give you at least 30 minutes, I’m being generous. Then look up the Shy Tuttle hit 2015. Such classy people.

Reactions: joevol33
Look up the definition of classy, I’ll give you at least 30 minutes, I’m being generous. Then look up the Shy Tuttle hit 2015. Such classy people.
This again? Look up Juan Jennings stomping on Shelton-Mosely. Look up some of you guys in the pros....Derek Barnett, Albert Haynesworth. ALBERT FREAKING HAYNESWORTH...and you guys want to call another program dirty.

This again? Look up Juan Jennings stomping on Shelton-Mosely. Look up some of you guys in the pros....Derek Barnett, Albert Haynesworth. ALBERT FREAKING HAYNESWORTH...and you guys want to call another program dirty.
sorry, didn’t realize GA was so squeaky clean. Leave it to a mutt fan to deflect a DIRTY play by their team on to their contrived group mentality of always being a victim.

This is some really funny shyt dawgboy. I'm not a Haynesworth fan. Loved him at TN. Don't now. JJ...show me where it was done on purpose...I've seen every angle. JJ was off balance. Yes, he looks down...but he isn't looking for a target. He's got to put his foot down...somewhere.

Watch it again, through non biased eyes.

What the GA guy did to Shy was intentional. Then he was made a hero for it.

What our schools players do in the NFL, I will never hold that school responsible for. What they do in College, that is a different story. You're dude tried to take Tuttle out of football. Not just shy, but his family. The ones Shy was playing football to take care of.

sorry, didn’t realize GA was so squeaky clean. Leave it to a mutt fan to deflect a DIRTY play by their team on to their contrived group mentality of always being a victim.
These guys are all the same. "They're tge best team, players are anfels, nobody ever beats them, they beat their self, this is our year", etc. I hear it all constantly, was told today that their defense is too good, we won't score 3 points. Now mind you, this same person told me Lsu wouldn't score a touchdown on their defense in tge sec championship😂😂😂

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
UGA's "greatest decade" began in 2017, so we're in the middle of it. Since the "greatest decade" began, we have 1 SEC title, won the division two other times, and a playoff, Rose Bowl win. Still no national championship, so you got me there.
And yet here you are on a Tennessee message board... Oh the irony.

Reactions: joevol33
These guys are all the same. "They're tge best team, players are anfels, nobody ever beats them, they beat their self, this is our year", etc. I hear it all constantly, was told today that their defense is too good, we won't score 3 points. Now mind you, this same person told me Lsu wouldn't score a touchdown on their defense in tge sec championship😂😂😂
I hate Alabama and Florida, that’s a given. Never gave much thought to georgia, up until a few years ago. Their fans have become the most entitled fanbase of all of college football. At least with Alabama and Florida, they have something to talk smack about.

I hate Alabama and Florida, that’s a given. Never gave much thought to georgia, up until a few years ago. Their fans have become the most entitled fanbase of all of college football. At least with Alabama and Florida, they have something to talk smack about.
giphy (8).gif
You burned them puppies!😂

Georgia has a problem in Athens. Racism is rampant on that campus and it will most likely bring down CKS. They already have one player escape the horror on campus and I understand a huge story will break soon in the media. Justin Fields is another young man who was apparently discriminated against. Hold your breath..

VN Store

Back