UGA Fans May Be the Best

There was some guy that covers uga on the hyams show today that said that uga only scanned 13,000 tickets, and it only looked like more because the camera kept showing the student section, and the kids crowded together to be on tv lol....

Only if those tickets included 2 seats each.

What is the fan limit? I thought it was up to each school/ state.

Whatever their limit it, it's clearly double what every other school has been doing. But they are all mouth breathers and you cant catch COVID if you breath through your mouth LOL

Georgia fans are the most annoyingly obnoxious fans in all of college football.

I can't wait for us to put them in their place Saturday.

Reactions: TennTom
It’s ok to be within distance of family. They’re all related.
I have noticed in living here for over 20 years that uga fans do share the same brain cells. They all think they're the most dominant team in cfb, while possessing the same trophy case as vandy. They also think barking like a dog makes them tough and intimidating😂

We win as often in Athens as we do in Knoxville in this rivalry. That seems unusual. Not much of a home field advantage despite all of your barking.

By 2027 Kirby Smart will have been fired, and Georgia will be back to their normal spot chasing Tennessee and Florida in the East.
By 2027 Kirby will have won two NCs at UGA. Pruitt will in fact have returned Tennessee to relevance but that will be bittesweet for Vol fans, at their head coach departs to fill the vacancy created by Nick Saban's retirement. The Tennessee Volunteer fanbase enthusiastically throws their support behind new head coach, Will Muschamp.

By 2027 Kirby will have won two NCs at UGA. Pruitt will in fact have returned Tennessee to relevance but that will be bittesweet for Vol fans, at their head coach departs to fill the vacancy created by Nick Saban's retirement. The Tennessee Volunteer fanbase enthusiastically throws their support behind new head coach, Will Muschamp.
cd209aa690be85ac5e191da68b7613e7.gif

Reactions: MemphisVol77

VN Store

Back