UFC Thread

To submit Tony with 1 arm while flexing with the other is just about the greatest exit from the UFC you could possibly script, and he did it with 2:09 (Stockton area code) on the clock. Legend

Screenshot_20220911-174141_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: EricStratton
Anybody predicting any upsets this afternoon? I think Dillashaw and Oliveira both win, both are underdogs. It won't surprise me if O'Malley wins but i don't he will.

What a crappy card and with crappy wins. Dillashaw is done, thankfully. Yan vs OMalley needs to be run back. Yan, while not a spectacular talent, is a talent. O’Malley thinks he’s the GOAT, and coild have been, but didn’t do the work. All ego no action. And while I’m not a fan of Olivera, Makhachev is a phantom. He will be exposed soon.

After losing 3 of his last 4 on DQ, split decision, and split decision, Yan is considering leaving the UFC. I didn't see either split decision but I heard lots of people saying he beat Aljo and Rogan said he beat Sugar, which is enough for me.

After losing 3 of his last 4 on DQ, split decision, and split decision, Yan is considering leaving the UFC. I didn't see either split decision but I heard lots of people saying he beat Aljo and Rogan said he beat Sugar, which is enough for me.

I'm not sure why VN isn't letting me upload or attach an image right now but I have a picture of the media scores and every single one had Yan winning the fight. He was a -800 favorite at the end of the fight. The judge's decision here was outrageous even for their dubious standards.

Reactions: n_huffhines
I'm not sure why VN isn't letting me upload or attach an image right now but I have a picture of the media scores and every single one had Yan winning the fight. He was a -800 favorite at the end of the fight. The judge's decision here was outrageous even for their dubious standards.
You almost have to think UFC had a hand in that decision. I know this is conspiracy theory crazy talk, but theyve built O Malley up so much that it wouldve been devastating to them if he lost. They want Suga to be their next champ in that class.

VN Store

Back