UFC Thread

You almost have to think UFC had a hand in that decision. I know this is conspiracy theory crazy talk, but theyve built O Malley up so much that it wouldve been devastating to them if he lost. They want Suga to be their next champ in that class.

IDK that it needs to be as complicated as a conspiracy. If anything is amiss, it's probably as simple as judges knowing that if they **** the $ fighter, they might not get invited back. I'm not sure that the UFC directly picks the judges, but there is no way they don't have influence over that.

The king of cringe swings big and usually misses, but Ronald MethDonald (O'Malley) is the gotdamned funniest insult I've heard in combat sports.

I'm not sure why VN isn't letting me upload or attach an image right now but I have a picture of the media scores and every single one had Yan winning the fight. He was a -800 favorite at the end of the fight. The judge's decision here was outrageous even for their dubious standards.

Unpopular opinion, but I'm happy O'Malley got the W. He outstruck and out damaged Yan. I hate the get them on the ground and dish out zero punishment wins. Yea he controlled ground time, but he did absolutely nothing with it. I've seen much more egregious decisions than that one.

Thats a terrible stoppage. The champ needs to be laying flat face down to stop it. Thats so bad. And I had money on AP

In Izzy’s post fight interview, he said his coaches told him it was a good stoppage and he trusted and agreed with them. Hell izzy even admitted he got caught and said his eyes got wobbly or whatever. It wouldn’t have hurt to let it go longer, but it wouldn’t have made a difference. Izzy’s coaches saying it was a good stoppage tells us everything we need to know.

RIP.

Cause is probably a usual suspect, but I do wonder if it has something to do with what he put his body thru with gains.

I thought Rumble was gonna be the one to sleep Bones Jones. Especially after how he did AG. OMG. Unfortunate that we never got to see that.

VN Store

Back