UFC Thread

Ok. Kimbo was in a much more dangerous position and wasn't working his way up. Cruz was moved and worked

On the tail end he worked his way up as the ref was stopping it. Personally, i thought he was out "on his feet" trying to stand up out of habit. There was no effort to defend or stand with tons of strikes coming in until the end. At best, it's a questionable stoppage. Again, 13 undefended strikes. You don't have to watch much MMA to see less than that stopped

I don't think Dom would have won the fight the way it was going, so I guess I can't complain too much. Not like he was on the verge of winning.

Either way, tough to see it happen on the big stage like that.

On the tail end he worked his way up as the ref was stopping it. Personally, i thought he was out "on his feet" trying to stand up out of habit. There was no effort to defend or stand with tons of strikes coming in until the end. At best, it's a questionable stoppage. Again, 13 undefended strikes. You don't have to watch much MMA to see less than that stopped
Yep questionable stoppage. That won't have a sequel to get a definitive one

Btw, these are serious allegations and need to be investigated. Either Peterson deserves a ban or Cruz deserves a suspension. I doubt we'll hear anything from the UFC on it

“I didn’t smell alcohol on Keith Peterson,” Herb Dean told internet personality “The Schmo” on Tuesday. “Keith Peterson was around us all day, and I’ll tell you this: If any of us suspect that someone’s been drinking the day of the fight, there’s no way any official is gonna let that pass. We’re gonna call someone out. This is a very serious job we do.”

VN Store

Back