UFC Thread

Meh, he'll come out and cry, say he's sorry he let everyone down, make a Jesus reference and the UFC will let him come back.

He's mentally ill. Maybe something completely unsympathetic like god complex or narcissism, but could be bipolar and i wouldn't be surprised. He's just too out of control to accept as normal

He doesn't seem bipolar to me, he seems like he just fakes human emotions a lot and doesn't really get his faults and knows in the end he can generally talk and charm his way out of most things.

The bad/sad thing is having a fight career probably keeps him a little centered right now, when his career is over and he has nothing but time it's probably going to be really bad.

The bad/sad thing is having a fight career probably keeps him a little centered right now, when his career is over and he has nothing but time it's probably going to be really bad.

He can go another 10 years at the rate he's avoiding damage, but yeah. He seems like he's not going to stop until he hits rock bottom, so i's just a matter of when.

He can go another 10 years at the rate he's avoiding damage, but yeah. He seems like he's not going to stop until he hits rock bottom, so i's just a matter of when.

I have ran the gamut with Jones. Was one of his first fluffers, turned a little off him, back to sort of a fan, to strongly disliking him, to not caring, to thinking he's a ****ing idiot. Now I just want the dude to finally get his head out of his own azz, because this has potential to end very badly for him.

Just saw this. At this point if Khabib and Tony are not fighting then it makes no sense for Tony to fight anyone else. Jmo but I don't think Khabib is all that fired up about fighting Tony. Not saying Khabib would not win the fight but he has to know that he has the potential to be beat up like he has never experienced. Tony is a bad MFer.

Just saw this. At this point if Khabib and Tony are not fighting then it makes no sense for Tony to fight anyone else. Jmo but I don't think Khabib is all that fired up about fighting Tony. Not saying Khabib would not win the fight but he has to know that he has the potential to be beat up like he has never experienced. Tony is a bad MFer.

Yeah I really wanted the Khabib tony fight, but tony and Gaethje would be pretty bada** too.

Yeah I really wanted the Khabib tony fight, but tony and Gaethje would be pretty bada** too.

Oh that would be a freaking war. But Khabib/Tony is probably never going to happen.
Serious question why would Khabib travel during this time? Starting to think that he is not interested in fighting Tony.
How much of an fu could the UFC give Khabib by matching Connor V Tony with Khabib on the couch?

Oh that would be a freaking war. But Khabib/Tony is probably never going to happen.
Serious question why would Khabib travel during this time? Starting to think that he is not interested in fighting Tony.
How much of an fu could the UFC give Khabib by matching Connor V Tony with Khabib on the couch?

Yeah going back to Russia seemed a bit weird to me with the fight so close and such but what do I know. It’s crazy how many times this has fallen through. But yeah, tony Gaethje or tony and Conor would be fine by me. Those would be slugfests.

Reactions: vols40
Yeah going back to Russia seemed a bit weird to me with the fight so close and such but what do I know. It’s crazy how many times this has fallen through. But yeah, tony Gaethje or tony and Conor would be fine by me. Those would be slugfests.

Tony vs Connor or Justin on paper seems like a better fight than Khabib

Reactions: 615vols
Smith said his wife woke him and told him there was a man in the house. Smith said he could hear a "man's voice screaming at the top of his lungs." Smith left the bedroom, turned a corner and saw Haberman in a computer room.

Smith fights at 205 pounds. Somehow, he said, this man who weighed around 170 pounds was still coming at him, an elite UFC fighter, for minutes.

"No normal human is able to fight like that," Smith said. "I'm by no means the baddest dude on the planet. But he's a regular Joe and I had a hard time dealing with him. And he took everything that I gave him -- every punch, every knee, every elbow. He took every single one of them and kept fighting me."

At one point, Smith said, his mother-in-law brought him a kitchen knife, which he held to Haberman, who continued to fight him, Smith said.

When the police arrived, officers were able to subdue Haberman, Smith said. He said there was blood all over the computer room and Haberman was cut and had swelling on his face.

According to Smith, Haberman told him, "Hey man, I'm sorry" as he walked by after things calmed down.

UFC's Smith fights home intruder; man charged

Smith said his wife woke him and told him there was a man in the house. Smith said he could hear a "man's voice screaming at the top of his lungs." Smith left the bedroom, turned a corner and saw Haberman in a computer room.

Smith fights at 205 pounds. Somehow, he said, this man who weighed around 170 pounds was still coming at him, an elite UFC fighter, for minutes.

"No normal human is able to fight like that," Smith said. "I'm by no means the baddest dude on the planet. But he's a regular Joe and I had a hard time dealing with him. And he took everything that I gave him -- every punch, every knee, every elbow. He took every single one of them and kept fighting me."

At one point, Smith said, his mother-in-law brought him a kitchen knife, which he held to Haberman, who continued to fight him, Smith said.

When the police arrived, officers were able to subdue Haberman, Smith said. He said there was blood all over the computer room and Haberman was cut and had swelling on his face.

According to Smith, Haberman told him, "Hey man, I'm sorry" as he walked by after things calmed down.

UFC's Smith fights home intruder; man charged
So he went to the hospital and was released from there, never taken into police custody?

Well, now...UFC 249 is almost here and it's close enough that I'm letting myself get excited. As long as Cruz doesn't make the co-main event boring, the whole main card should be awesome. Prelims are star-studded, too.

Reactions: 615vols
Well, now...UFC 249 is almost here and it's close enough that I'm letting myself get excited. As long as Cruz doesn't make the co-main event boring, the whole main card should be awesome. Prelims are star-studded, too.

Yeah the card is stacked. I’m super excited to see them all.

VN Store

Back