UFC Thread

Izzy was scared to get KO'd. Romero unwilling to change his gameplan. Just content to wait and hope Izzy to commit more to exchanges.

Makes me respect Whitaker all the more. He was so willing to bring the fight to someone.

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
Izzy was scared to get KO'd. Romero unwilling to change his gameplan. Just content to wait and hope Izzy to commit more to exchanges.

Makes me respect Whitaker all the more. He was so willing to bring the fight to someone.
I didn't watch but it sounded lI'llke Felder and Chael both thought Romero won. He certainly had more highlights on ESPN. Glad I skipped this one

MercyPercy

It was a boring fight. Neither of them did anything. Israel probably scored more overall points with leg kicks here and there, while Yoel had even fewer but arguably more significant punches. Really disappointing.

BadJerry20

Internet Super Hero
He's such a disappointment and a loser, but combat sports don't really do that for non-competition related problems. Hell, did Conor even get in trouble for the MSG thing? That was a competition related problem.
Yeah they've never really cared, but the UFC doesn't have a "face" of the organization right now so those guys can probably get away with more shenanigans than normal.

VN Store

Sponsors