UFC Thread

I can't believe Teixeira might get a title shot. This division needs a shot in the arm. What did you guys think of Rakic? I didn't see his fight,
Didn't see that fight...but yes I guess Glover will get the shot. Problem in LHW is some of the old dudes that just refuse to go away lol. They keep beating some of the prospects that come up. There's a bunch of sub 30 year olds right outside the top 5. Every time one of them makes a run they end up losing badly to an old guy.

I'm fine with the winner. Just too much weight for Izzy to give up
When you can't just out-muscle a guy you have to use technique. Izzy couldn't figure out how to escape. He's a long time kickboxer and hasn't had much ground experience. I think this will help him grow to be a better mma fighter.

Even when Jan was really tired Izzy didn't commit a ton. He pressured but always was wary of anything coming back. He was undefeated in mma but he's been knocked out badly before. He was rocked before at 185 and doesn't have an iron chin. Jan obviously hits harder than almost all 185'ers and Izzy was taking a massive risk. Makes me respect him even more. He's tall but not built like a 205'er.

Blake25p

Didn't see that fight...but yes I guess Glover will get the shot. Problem in LHW is some of the old dudes that just refuse to go away lol. They keep beating some of the prospects that come up. There's a bunch of sub 30 year olds right outside the top 5. Every time one of them makes a run they end up losing badly to an old guy.
Guy I’m intrigued by is Jiri Prochazka looked great in his UFC debut against Volkan in July. Hopefully he can fight soon, his style would make him a fan favorite.

Ttucke11

The streams are still alive. No card is worth the money.
Yea I know, I usually do stream. But the stream quality has been awful recently. All my go-to sites have been taken down. You have a certain few you use? I usually only buy when some of my family want to come watch, and I don't want to deal with a possible broken stream in the middle of a fight.

615vols

Leon edwards needs to learn to close his hands. His fingers were extended and flying forward the whole fight. He had already been warned and then he ends up almost taking Muhammad’s eye out.

615vols

So they officially announced chandler vs olivera for the now vacant title at ufc 262. Not sure I agree with that one. Poirier, gaethje, those are more deserving of a title shot than chandler and his one win in the ufc.

VolFaninFla

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors