UFC Thread

I don't watch a ton of UFC, but I don't think I've ever seen that much damage from shoulder strikes

I didn’t expect too much from cowboy against an elite striker like Conor. I mean look what gaethje did to him. But damn, he didn’t even touch Conor lol..

Reactions: 37L1 and Vol49er
Cowboy should have retired after Gaetje and Conor should have never been fighting him. What a joke of a matchup, but I guess I shouldn't be mad at Cowboy getting paid. He ain't mad. He's been KO'd 5x in the last 3 years and also went the distance with Lawler in a brawl. Time to hang it up.

Reactions: 37L1 and MercyPercy
Cowboy should have retired after Gaetje and Conor should have never been fighting him. What a joke of a matchup, but I guess I shouldn't be mad at Cowboy getting paid. He ain't mad. He's been KO'd 5x in the last 3 years and also went the distance with Lawler in a brawl. Time to hang it up.

Yeah definitely was a bad matchup. I will say though that cowboy deserved the payday and I’m happy he got it. Hopefully he will retire now and go enjoy life and his family.

Reactions: 37L1
82593549_107058124174543_7930276066860466176_n.jpg

Dana pushing the Conor/Khabib rematch is such a joke from a competition standpoint. I understand it would make a lot of money but how about Conor wins two, hell even one fight at lightweight against a top contender before they think about that. Conor should take Masvidal and be happy with it, maybe push for a welterweight title run. He looks fine at that size. Khabib has consistently said he will not agree to a rematch under these conditions and unfortunately it looks like we might see soon if he holds his ground or not.

Dana pushing the Conor/Khabib rematch is such a joke from a competition standpoint. I understand it would make a lot of money but how about Conor wins two, hell even one fight at lightweight against a top contender before they think about that. Conor should take Masvidal and be happy with it, maybe push for a welterweight title run. He looks fine at that size. Khabib has consistently said he will not agree to a rematch under these conditions and unfortunately it looks like we might see soon if he holds his ground or not.

$$$

IDk why Conor wants the fight again unless he thinks he has some special game plan. McG can make good money fighting literally anybody. Khabib needs him, he doesn't need Khabib and I don't think he wants to get smashed again.

I heard a rumor that Conor had a ****ed up foot that he told no one about going into the Khabib fight, but who knows if that is true. If it is true, maybe that's why he believes a rematch wouldn't be disastrous.

VN Store

Back