UFC Thread

Hall with another tactical victory. Undefeated in the UFC. Dana needs to get him better bouts than old vets, but i suppose young guys don't want to mess with him.

Elkins acted like a bitch. Lost respect for that guy.

That was a terrible stoppage. Herb Dean isn’t the great referee that some people make him out to be. The outcome might have been the same regardless, but when there is a potential title shot on the line, you need to let the fight go a little longer.

That was a terrible stoppage. Herb Dean isn’t the great referee that some people make him out to be. The outcome might have been the same regardless, but when there is a potential title shot on the line, you need to let the fight go a little longer.

I would say Dean has had a really good resume, but a few recent very questionable stoppages.

I'm still butthurt about Elkins. Ryan Hall has such an awesome strategy and nobody's been able to crack it and they're mad at him. Maynard got mad. Elkins just sulked off and didn't shake hands after the decision. If you get worked for 2 rounds, you don't get to be mad when you chase a guy as he plays an elusive game. It's like the QB getting mad at an opposing team that plays prevent on a hail-mary play. What these guys don't seem to take into account is that they are running from Hall's guard all fight long. He's trying so hard to go after them and get them on the ground and they're running. Then he keeps them at a distance in the 3rd, and they're not seeing the hypocrisy in their objections to that. If you want to go for broke against him, he's only going to give you that chance on the ground. I don't blame guys who don't go for that, but don't be a bitch about it.

Cerrone and Gaethje are headlining a card in September. They’re two of my favorites. It will be a good fight for as long as it lasts. I see Gaethje getting the finish though.

VN Store

Back