UFC Thread

I like Jorge, but I don't like seeing him rubbing it in so much. I thought he was the aggressor in the trash talk and Ben was just playing along. Just me I guess...but it was as clean and pure a KO you will ever see.

Kinda surprised Jon didn't go for a takedown in round one. Santos' only chance is for Jon to stand there and trade shots. Not saying Santos is easy to beat on the ground but hard to KO someone off your back.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I thought Santos won, but my stream was pretty bad. I’ll have to watch again. My jaw is still on the floor from the Masvidal knockout.
It was very close.
It doesn't get much more dominant than 238 strikes to 45
lol backs up my opinion even more. That much of a difference and he didn’t do ****. Jones is overrated

I would have liked to see how Masvidal would have handled Ben's wrestling but I can't complain about that ending. Wow. Incredible. Pretty dumb by Ben to do exactly what the opponent expects you to do imo. Masvidal's presser was hilarious.

Nunes put the beatdown on Holm as expected.

The Jones fight sucked. Santos was on one leg almost the whole fight and Jones was content doing the bare minimum to win on points. May have been smart but it was boring. I wish he went for a KO or submission.

****, that sucks. I missed the fight. Was it from kicks or did he slip?
Kicks, looked like it happened when he kicked Jones in the 1st round. He still fought the whole fight and didn't really favor it too much. You could see it giving out on him a couple of times but he kept kicking.

VN Store

Back