UF major sports containment thread

“Containment” thread? Is this like a Superfund site for Florida athletics? Hopefully Freak or one of the mods can merge this onto another message board.

Never been to a game in the swamp. Maybe I should go this year? Will need to bring an umbrella for the piss balloons.

Never been to a game in the swamp. Maybe I should go this year? Will need to bring an umbrella for the piss balloons.

giphy.gif

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Florida is recruiting lights out. Look at 24 class. 4 players in top 60.

They always back out once Miami or Florida State get 'serious' with the bank roll.

I wouldn't want my kid to be signing on with Gomer Pyle coaching. He is two and thru.

Thinking that the Gators will finally move up to a big name coach next time. Hard to believe they hired Mustdump, a shark humper, a .500% coach from Starkville, and finally Sunbelt Billy.

Henderson jumped ship. You said "he didn't want him anyway"

Emmitt also jumped ship. Gators said "we didn't want him anyway"

Henderson jumped ship. You said "he didn't want him anyway"

Emmitt also jumped ship. Gators said "we didn't want him anyway"

I missed where I said “we didn’t want him anyway” to Henderson or Emmitt. 😂

Someone implied Henderson left because our QBs are subpar...and they are, but that’s not why he left.

Our freshmen are more talented and Henderson saw the writing on the wall. That’s why he left.

I missed where I said “we didn’t want him anyway” to Henderson or Emmitt. 😂

Someone implied Henderson left because our QBs are subpar...and they are, but that’s not why he left.

Our freshmen are more talented and Henderson saw the writing on the wall. That’s why he left.

Same with Emmitt..

"He left because the freshmen were more talented and Smith saw the writing on the wall."

I think we are saying the same thing here..

VN Store

Back