UF major sports containment thread

Yeah, that South Carolina loss leaves a lasting mark and negates a lot of good from last season.

I hear Florida has a real qb competition between Mertz and Jack Miller. Doesn’t bode well for the gators. I think they struggle to get 6 wins this year.

He hasn't distanced himself from the 3rd team scrub who started our bowl game.

Y’all are going to underestimate them. Their new receivers are pretty good. Along with Pearsall.

Their backfield is right at the top of the SEC with Etienne and Johnson.

We need to exploit their D. Their offense won’t suck.

Y’all are going to underestimate them. Their new receivers are pretty good. Along with Pearsall.

Our young WRs are ahead of schedule from most accounts. Mizell and Jean looked good in our last scrimmage.

Our young WRs are ahead of schedule from most accounts. Mizell and Jean looked good in our last scrimmage.

I know. One of my best lifelong friends is a huge Gator fan. I hear weekly updates, and keep track. Our game will come down to whether your young D (with a new coordinator) is ready for our O. Y’all will score at home with the offensive talent you have.

Reactions: Lawrence Wright
How’s the O-line looking? We know from the Guarantano days that a bad O-line negates any and everything else, and a good O-line makes life easy for the O. Who do y’all have returning and which spots are newcomers expected to contribute? Eguakun will have a good year. I feel like you lost a lot from last year.

I hilariously thought Etienne has been playing forever, then I realized I was thinking of the guy from Clemson.
How’s the O-line looking? We know from the Guarantano days that a bad O-line negates any and everything else, and a good O-line makes life easy for the O. Who do y’all have returning and which spots are newcomers expected to contribute? Eguakun will have a good year. I feel like you lost a lot from last year.
They have All-American Guard O’Cyrus Torrence returning and four new starters with 2 SUPER SIZE! SEC transfers.
Florida football: An early look at the Gators' revamped offensive line and its four new starters

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I hilariously thought Etienne has been playing forever, then I realized I was thinking of the guy from Clemson.

They have All-American Guard O’Cyrus Torrence returning and four new starters with 2 SUPER SIZE! SEC transfers.
Florida football: An early look at the Gators' revamped offensive line and its four new starters

Torrence declared for the draft.

We got a couple transfers from UK and Bama who should step in and contribute right away.

OL won’t be the weak link of this team…QB and defense on the other hand…

Torrence declared for the draft.

We got a couple transfers from UK and Bama who should step in and contribute right away.

OL won’t be the weak link of this team…QB and defense on the other hand…

Those are words I never thought I’d see, or words you probably never thought you’d write .

Reactions: LoudOrange
I may have spoken too soon on the demise of the basketball team. The portal and recruiting have been very kind to the Gators the last few days!

VN Store

Back