UConn Tickets

EarlVolFan

UT just released a group of sideline tickets on allvols.com in the upper deck for $10. Before that, most of the 100 & 200 tickets available were mostly resale tickets (scalpers).

I have attached a chart from ticketmaster showing the available tickets, with the resale tickets filtered out.

Let's support the Lady Vols and be there for the game and ESPN's GameDay!

UCONN Tix.jpg

Is UConn going to have enough players for a game?? I see Fudd is injured again. I could be wrong but I think they are down to 7 players. Isn’t that the minimum to start a game, or I may be thinking NBA or something else.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
Is UConn going to have enough players for a game?? I see Fudd is injured again. I could be wrong but I think they are down to 7 players. Isn’t that the minimum to start a game, or I may be thinking NBA or something else.
They should get the two on concussion back would give them nine or they will come with seven. Either way going to be a handful they still have great three point shooting and much bigger post players than we do. How we are going to defend them in the post is the big question we'll have to answer. Will they be able to defend Jackson and Horston enough to win. Should be a good game.

They should get the two on concussion back would give them nine or they will come with seven. Either way going to be a handful they still have great three point shooting and much bigger post players than we do. How we are going to defend them in the post is the big question we'll have to answer. Will they be able to defend Jackson and Horston enough to win. Should be a good game.
Jackson and Horston need a minimum of 30 mins each and 15 plus shot and we can win this.

UT just released a group of sideline tickets on allvols.com in the upper deck for $10. Before that, most of the 100 & 200 tickets available were mostly resale tickets (scalpers).

I have attached a chart from ticketmaster showing the available tickets, with the resale tickets filtered out.

Let's support the Lady Vols and be there for the game and ESPN's GameDay!

View attachment 532014
You can't buy one though,,,only groups of two and the end cost is just shy of 30 dollars????
But oh well,,,got mine

Does that mean you're really the Grinch?! 😁
some would say
others:
knight-cavalier.gif

This! The UConn starting 5 are used to playing a lot of minutes. Why is Jackson not starting for Tennessee?
The only thing I can think of is we don’t have scring depth at all. Even with the UConn injuries, they still have 3 players that can score 20 plus. Besides Jordan and Rickea we don’t have anyone else.

VN Store

Back