Votes: 17 13.9%
  • It's Trumps Fault

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Yes, but also....Pie

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • No, but also... Pie

Votes: 11 9.0%

• Total voters
I wonder if any aliens we may encounter will have a sense of humor. If they don't they may have a hard time understanding humanity. They may wipe us out over a bad joke. Only half kidding.

Why would every government in the world cover up aliens in perpetuity?
why would every government have knowledge at it?
Those that would have knowledge may be afraid the aliens are the enemies, or are at least working with their enemy, or worried about giving up their technological status/secrets with that knowledge out.
If you look at the map of the UFO sightings they aren't spread out everywhere.
and they would keep it quiet to maintain the status quo. none of them want to lose the power that would come from the revelation of aliens. remember how something small like Covid eff'd up the world? And how governments covered up that truth? Take that and multiply it by whatever factor you believe necessary for Aliens.
and as we so often see from governments they become so invested in all the lies they can't give up on them.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Those that would have knowledge may be afraid the aliens are the enemies, or are at least working with their enemy, or worried about giving up their technological status/secrets with that knowledge out.
and they would keep it quiet to maintain the status quo. none of them want to lose the power that would come from the revelation of aliens. remember how something small like Covid eff'd up the world? And how governments covered up that truth? Take that and multiply it by whatever factor you believe necessary for Aliens.
and as we so often see from governments they become so invested in all the lies they can't give up on them.

you-see-it-is.gif

conspiracy-community.gif

Why would aliens just show up in America?

You never saw the X files movie?

I don’t doubt a government would cover up the existence of aliens in the short term, but I’m skeptical every government would do it indefinitely. It’s a vital part of every alien conspiracy theory to explain why we aren’t seeing constant news reports of flying saucers, but it’s not super logical.

Reactions: Volwark
I don’t doubt a government would cover up the existence of aliens in the short term, but I’m skeptical every government would do it indefinitely. It’s a vital part of every alien conspiracy theory to explain why we aren’t seeing constant news reports of flying saucers, but it’s not super logical.

Yeah this is my point of contention with the whole thing. Especially if this has been going on since the 30's. That's a lot of people over the generations to cover something so big, more so when you start factoring in all the countries that would have to know about it. It would not just be the US.

I have no trouble believing there are aliens. I don't even have any trouble believing they have visited here, or even that some have crashed. Altho I'm still not so sure that they aren't from here, like say from our oceans. But for all the major powers to be able to conceal something so big for 80+ years? At least just a tiny fraction of hardcore evidence would've leaked by now.

Reactions: Zues1 and tvolsfan
Why would aliens just show up in America?
First, they don't, and that was not what I said. They show up in plenty of other places. there are just more reports of them here than anywhere else. that doesn't necessarily mean we are the most visited.

Secondly, we would be the most interesting place to visit. Florida man, most diverse population, politics ready to blow itself apart, richest and most powerful nation. The first nation to really start purposefully reaching out to aliens. the most active in space. Could also be just sizing up the competition. Could be our history with nukes.

The US is the 3rd most visited nation in the world, and considering US citizens make up the largest number of tourists in the world, we don't get credit for visiting ourselves. So its not like its a farfetched idea on this planet.

I’m having a hard time understanding how AARO and Kirkpatrick has yet to interview or speak with Fravor or Graves either one. I don’t know what this means.

Yeah this is my point of contention with the whole thing. Especially if this has been going on since the 30's. That's a lot of people over the generations to cover something so big, more so when you start factoring in all the countries that would have to know about it. It would not just be the US.

I have no trouble believing there are aliens. I don't even have any trouble believing they have visited here, or even that some have crashed. Altho I'm still not so sure that they aren't from here, like say from our oceans. But for all the major powers to be able to conceal something so big for 80+ years? At least just a tiny fraction of hardcore evidence would've leaked by now.
Logical perspective. 👍
80 years is a long time for all the worlds leaders to keep anything under wraps.
It only takes one credible guy to have too many drinks, start running his mouth and release real video evidence.
We have the podcasts with a plumber " stating all these facts".
Then the Alien / human trafficking story with an Army in black unis ( American of course) helping load people onto a rotating flying saucer. I'm suprisred bigfoot wasn't in attendance.
Bawahaha......it's all a distraction my friends

There are supposedly reports of tall, green, and “armored” aliens terrorizing villagers in Peru, with hunting parties pursuing these beings who have reportedly been harassing a small village at night for roughly a month now. Apparently they’ve shot these rumored entities with rifles and made no effect. Seems pretty outlandish and the footage of what’s going in is rather inconclusive. Still interesting, though.

The way AARO has operated up to this point, I'd be shocked if anything new comes out on the website.

One has to ask the most significant question...

With everyone carrying around a camera these days and social media becoming de facto "breaking news" sites, how come there's not more footage being captured?

Da Man can't suppress it all this day in age.
There're no pictures of Bigfoot either, but we all know he's real.

Here’s my not-so-hot take after watching the whole congressional hearing and only casually reading what Burchett and others are saying.

I think members of congress are using UFO’s as an excuse to grab higher security clearances and gain access to any SCI content that they want.

I heard several times comments like “they wouldn’t give us a SCIF” or “They wouldn’t give us access”. Maybe I’m paranoid, but the whole thing stinks to me. UFO’s have such a cult-like and passionate following- it’s the only subject that presents such a strong reaction and potentially enough momentum to get what they want.

Whine about not getting clearances, then get clearance, then never bring up the subject again. That’s my theory.

VN Store

Back