Tyler Summit Today ....

Which of your loved ones would you choose to watch die a horrible death in order to trade spots with him, for money? Your Mom? Your Dad? What about your wife? She’d be okay to lose for that much money, right? Your son or daughter? How much per hour for life would it take for you to watch them die a horrifying death?

Obviously I know you weren’t taking your thought to the reality of what Tyler actually lost to get that, but I really think people SHOULD take a moment to think it through before they decide Tyler came out of this great.[/QUOTE
Wonderfully stated!

Which of your loved ones would you choose to watch die a horrible death in order to trade spots with him, for money? Your Mom? Your Dad? What about your wife? She’d be okay to lose for that much money, right? Your son or daughter? How much per hour for life would it take for you to watch them die a horrifying death?

Obviously I know you weren’t taking your thought to the reality of what Tyler actually lost to get that, but I really think people SHOULD take a moment to think it through before they decide Tyler came out of this great.

Obviously I know you weren’t taking your thought to the reality of what Tyler actually lost to get that, but I really think people SHOULD take a moment to think it through before they decide Tyler came out of this great.
How do you know I haven't already? I can assure you he isn't the only one in history to have to watch a loved one die a painful slow death. Obviously you didn't think about the 99 percent of the ones that have didn't get the luxury of being able take all the time in the world to grieve. It was straight back to work to keep food on the table.

VN Store

Back