Ty Simpson to Bama

At this point and time with Homer Simpson heading to bammerville, our Hope's hang with Huepel! Here's to really really hoping he is successful right off the bat with wins, scoring! And the guys having fun doing it! And all teams a little nervous to play us! Do that and things will fall into place

Did you expect him to say anything else, especially during recruitment?
Well, yeah. He could have said nothing at all. He could have just simply said nothing about Heupel and said that UT was still on his list. He specifically acted like UT was more or less out of it until he started having conversations with Heupel. Maybe you're saying the kid was lying... but he really had no need to do that.

200w.gif

Not really worried about the quarterback position at UT with current roster and Heupel as coach. What I think this misses is an opportunity for other in state recruits to rally around the quarterback to beef up the recruiting class. Also not sure this is completely over. If Bama's offense struggles with Bill O'Brien compared to past OCs and we exile on the offense and don't get hit by NCAA this may change.

The kid has #1 draft pick NFL aspirations and he knows that Nick Saban and Bama are the surest ticket to get him there. I hate it but I can’t blame him for making that decision.

Fair point, but I hope he fails in every way possible as proves to be a bust.
I honestly don’t care what Bama players do and he’s that now. I’m just focused on Tennessee and the kids who want to play here. CJH can be competitive with solid 3-4 star kids (not win the SEC) but compete, win some games and go down swinging when they lose. Then the program will improve in attractiveness to recruits.

If I'm UT, I move on from Simpson. He's made his decision. We need a QB in this class and we can't risk chasing this kid and coming up empty. Hello Mr. Horn.

Can't so NO Thank You without TY.................... Give me Bailey, Salter and Horn. Randy Boyd should fire his Dad also.

Not unexpected. Go to a defending National Champ that's in the mix every year or go to a team with an new coach coming off of a 3-7 SEC campaign. It's a no brainer. All we can do is make him realize at some point that it was a mistake. Regardless, good luck to him except for one game a year.

Reactions: The Hound

VN Store

Back