'22 TX WR Evan Stewart (Oregon)

just saw on X that someone said we've moved on from Stewart... I sure hope that is BS... will be concerning if we are in fact not continuing to pursue IMO. You have a top tier WR out there that is at least interested in us, we have some unproven talent at WR and could definitely use this talent next season to help the team and Nico... seems like a no-brainer.
Apparently has some mental issues

just saw on X that someone said we've moved on from Stewart... I sure hope that is BS... will be concerning if we are in fact not continuing to pursue IMO. You have a top tier WR out there that is at least interested in us, we have some unproven talent at WR and could definitely use this talent next season to help the team and Nico... seems like a no-brainer.

Only concerning to those who wish to always be concerned

It’s really not concerning.

Reactions: chavisut
He’s not worth the price tag he is asking… we can grab another Brazzel for half the price

He’s not worth the price tag he is asking… we can grab another Brazzel for half the price
This is what I am hoping ... Thought I read where the price tag was high, but no one was willing to pay it, so some thought he may end up here because of everything else we have to offer... Hopefully there is another top tier WR we can grab. After yesterday, there are plenty that will agree it would be smart to try and get at least one more WR...

They're not grabbing any more receivers. Stewart was a luxury that had connections here
Wouldn’t that depend on who transfers out from the WR room ..we pretty much know we have Bru, Thornton, White, and Brazzell…but if someone like Webb or Nimrod transfer that frees up a spot does it not?

They're not grabbing any more receivers. Stewart was a luxury that had connections here
Interesting... okay. Guess they think or know that Bru is coming back and are rolling the dice that the young/new talent will make huge strides from now until September.
As a few have mentioned on here, other schools with the portal are having the mindset of winning at all costs, they want to take the next step sooner than later. UT, well....

Interesting... okay. Guess they think or know that Bru is coming back and are rolling the dice that the young/new talent will make huge strides from now until September.
As a few have mentioned on here, other schools with the portal are having the mindset of winning at all costs, they want to take the next step sooner than later. UT, well....
What schools are you referring too so we can all get a laugh in?

Let's not start that rumor. Yes I get that the young man posted what he did on his own account, but let's not add anything to that,.
He posted that and then the tweet that we have likely moved on.
YARN | JUST PUTTING TWO AND TWO TOGETHER. | Gilmore Girls (2000) - S04E15  Scene in a Mall | Video clips by quotes | 30292801 | 紗

Reactions: InVOLuntary and jp1
Let's not start that rumor. Yes I get that the young man posted what he did on his own account, but let's not add anything to that,.
I took his post as meaning them not being honest with him about injuries was bothering him not that he had mental health problems that needed diagnosis.

Reactions: VOLED and jp1
Not sure if you have been following Ole Miss and Auburn's NIL/Portal frenzy of $$$$
Let’s educate you on some football knowledge…after I post this whatever dispute you have please refrain from saying something like “well ThatS jUst mY oPionion” or some other crap.

Let’s start with Ole Miss

Nolen…good
Baron…good
Florida DE…below average at best. Florida didn’t want him and there is literal video of him taking plays off

McDonald…lol you serious?
Juice…hasn’t played in a year that’s a risk but if healthy and playing will be worth it
Key…Oklahoma didn’t even want to keep him

They took a few other secondary guys that are good and the linebacker out of Arkansas

None of these players are going there to play backup, but they essentially had to recruit a whole new defense just to compete, what does that tell you how they feel about the rest of the roster on defense if they are having to replace that many guys next year?

Reactions: Volboy
Let’s educate you on some football knowledge…after I post this whatever dispute you have please refrain from saying something like “well ThatS jUst mY oPionion” or some other crap.

Let’s start with Ole Miss

Nolen…good
Baron…good
Florida DE…below average at best. Florida didn’t want him and there is literal video of him taking plays off

McDonald…lol you serious?
Juice…hasn’t played in a year that’s a risk but if healthy and playing will be worth it
Key…Oklahoma didn’t even want to keep him

They took a few other secondary guys that are good and the linebacker out of Arkansas

None of these players are going there to play backup, but they essentially had to recruit a whole new defense just to compete, what does that tell you how they feel about the rest of the roster on defense if they are having to replace that many guys next year?

As soon as you label Nolen as “good”, you’ve lost all creditability. He’s elite. That’s why he was the highest rated interior pass rusher as a freshman in the entire SEC

As soon as you label Nolen as “good”, you’ve lost all creditability. He’s elite. That’s why he was the highest rated interior pass rusher as a freshman in the entire SEC
Elite? If he is elite why does Omar Norman-Lott have better stats than him? Elite DTs are like Jalen Carter or John Henderson…you know guys who can take over a line of scrimmage. He has the potential to be elite but he has yet to show it consistently

Reactions: bpalmer28

VN Store

Back