'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

I need to know why Florida fans think if he visits he ends up at Florida? Florida has had nothing to do with him this whole time? He has a great relationship with jay graham and has been here multiple times.... plus Pruitt still has his in home! He has been in Nashville for months now and you know ole miss and Tennessee coaches have been in to see him! I still say Tennessee and ole miss
Most don’t think that.

I need to know why Florida fans think if he visits he ends up at Florida? Florida has had nothing to do with him this whole time? He has a great relationship with jay graham and has been here multiple times....

He has chosen Florida for his last visit, UF fans, and many recruiting pundits, think that’s significant. Florida has been recruiting him all along. Evans is very good friends with UF signee Gervon Dexter and he’s close with UF Coach Tim Brewster, who has been recruiting him intensely since 2018, and he’s also close with several coaches on the UF staff who have been part of his recruitment. I think the biggest thing in UF’s favor is that they did not sign a RB during this cycle. I’m sure this was a selling point during recruiting; “we only want you, you’re our guy, we’re saving a spot for you” and then UF followed through with that on signing day, while every other school he’s interested in signed 2-3 RB’s.

Last edited:
He has chosen Florida for his last visit, UF fans, and many recruiting pundits, think that’s significant. Florida has been recruiting him all along. Evans is very good friends with UF signee Gervon Dexter and he’s close with UF Coach Tim Brewster, who has been recruiting him intensely since 2018, and he’s also close with several coaches on the UF staff who have been part of his recruitment. I think the biggest thing in UF’s favor is that they did not sign a RB during this cycle. I’m sure this was a selling point during recruiting; “we only want you, you’re our guy, we’re saving a spot for you” and then UF followed through with that on signing day, while every other school he’s interested in signed 2-3 RB’s. I’m sure the success of Jordan Scarlett and Lamical Perine in Mullen’s system is a strong selling point too.
We've heard your opinion plenty of times. And I for one don't care what you have to say.

Who cares..... spare us the drama sign elsewhere and cause them the headache. Thanks but no thanks. Really love the back combo we have with EG showing pro vision and one cut ability later in the season. Then we add JG as his position coach. 1582170711199.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
He has chosen Florida for his last visit, UF fans, and many recruiting pundits, think that’s significant. Florida has been recruiting him all along. Evans is very good friends with UF signee Gervon Dexter and he’s close with UF Coach Tim Brewster, who has been recruiting him intensely since 2018, and he’s also close with several coaches on the UF staff who have been part of his recruitment. I think the biggest thing in UF’s favor is that they did not sign a RB during this cycle. I’m sure this was a selling point during recruiting; “we only want you, you’re our guy, we’re saving a spot for you” and then UF followed through with that on signing day, while every other school he’s interested in signed 2-3 RB’s. I’m sure the success of Jordan Scarlett and Lamical Perine in Mullen’s system is a strong selling point too.
It does feel like your passive aggressively trolling now. ZE has a close relationship with several other coaches at other schools and is close friends with several high profile players across the country. Plus he originally signed with UGA who had a top 100 Rb committed so who signed was never an issue for him in his decision. Is the visit nice? Yes but to say this is anything more than at this juncture is conjecture at best. Btw...he still and probably will take unofficial visits to other schools between now and enrolling this is only getting steam because OV’s are made public.

And I for one don't care what you say

But others do, and if you had bothered to read you would have seen where the poster specifically asked UF fans about UF’s involvement in Evans’ recruitment. This is an exchange of information on a recruit whom none of us have any idea where he’s headed. Instead of taking shots at me, feel free to share your thoughts too. Or ignore. Your choice.

It does feel like your passive aggressively trolling now. ZE has a close relationship with several other coaches at other schools and is close friends with several high profile players across the country. Plus he originally signed with UGA who had a top 100 Rb committed so who signed was never an issue for him in his decision. Is the visit nice? Yes but to say this is anything more than at this juncture is conjecture at best. Btw...he still and probably will take unofficial visits to other schools between now and enrolling this is only getting steam because OV’s are made public.

I don’t disagree with hardly anything you posted after the “trolling” comment. If we mostly agree, how am I trolling? I was answering a direct question specifically addressed to “UF fans.” I have no idea where Evans is going, but I do think visiting UF is significant at this point in time. In a week, it may be completely irrelevant. He’s had a visit before and canceled. But as it stands right now, I’d say UF is in the running.

I’m on my board of choice because it’s the best board in all of the SEC in my opinion. I don’t tell you or anyone else how and where to post, and I didn’t ask for your suggestions on where I should post. So mind your own business.
Ok fair, stop talking florida and start talking Tennessee please. Leave the gator talk for the gator boards

Ok fair, stop talking florida and start talking Tennessee please. Leave the gator talk for the gator boards

No problem, I enjoy talking Tennessee football, and just about every other SEC team. Here was the question from a fellow Vol poster:

“I need to know why Florida fans think if he visits he ends up at Florida?”

That’s what I was responding to.

I’m on my board of choice because it’s the best board in all of the SEC in my opinion. I don’t tell you or anyone else how and where to post, and I didn’t ask for your suggestions on where I should post.

Attachments

• 20200219_231602.jpg
    20200219_231602.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 12
No problem, I enjoy talking Tennessee football, and just about every other SEC team. Here was the question from a fellow Vol poster:

Yes it’s all our fault we ask for it. I didn’t ignore you gator crap before but I will now. In the words of McGill “bye”

Does that mean I can run for office? I always wanted to be called "the Govnor." I have a lot of great ideas.

First one would be no speed limits on the interstates and $200 fines for anyone going less than 85 in the left lane. If I'm even, I'm leaving'.

Second would be the complete legalization of all drugs. Tax the hell out of them and put the revenue into drug education and treatment. Locking everyone up just ain't working and we're spending a fortune on the prisons. If you're caught with untaxed drugs it's $500 fine.

Third would be to pay teachers a decent freaking wage and get the school boards off their butts. They spend more waking hours with the kids than most parents do. Let them teach what counts, math and real science, the stuff that the right wing wants censored and the left wing says is discriminatory.

Do I have your vote, even though most of this was stimulated by three Old Fashioneds before the NY Rangers game starts? I must admit though, seeing Dr. Strangelove on TCM is threatening to divert my attention.

You had me at no speed limits!

Reactions: gainesvol82

That doesn't look like he was posting a question to you he was asking a rhetorical question involving Florida fans he wasn't asking for an idiot to come in and poster what he considers to be a representative example.

Let's see...2 TX RBs. Not sure what division Wheaton is in, but ZE is in the highest...

Wheaton last year - 6.0 YPC
1 td per 12.6 attempts

Evans last year - 12.6 YPC
1 td per 6.35 attempts

I know he is 1 year behind ZE, but
🤣🤣🤣
About double the production in yards and Td’s.

99Vol, I noticed @Jaws edited his original post to delete his comment about Scarlett and Perrine. You must have convinced him he doesn't know what he's talking about. In case he doesn't come back to thank you for schooling him free of charge, I just want to pass along my thanks to you.

Reactions: 99Vol and VOLSONLY

So, @Jaws is on VolNation telling a Vol fan to mind his or her own business? Lol. Ironic and moronic at the same time. Noticed he removed his "mind your own business" in his original post, so he must post before his brain fully functions. That would explain some of his posts.

99Vol, I noticed @Jaws edited his original post to delete his comment about Scarlett and Perrine. You must have convinced him he doesn't know what he's talking about. In case he doesn't come back to thank you for schooling him free of charge, I just want to pass along my thanks to you.

Not at all. I just realized I shouldn’t have added that because it would take the entire thread way off topic again by inviting debate on Perine and Scarlett, and I’m more than happy to debate 99 about Mullen’s RB’s anytime, but in another thread or forum. I’m trying to do my part in keeping this about Zach Evans’ recruitment.

So, @Jaws is on VolNation telling a Vol fan to mind his or her own business? Lol. Ironic and moronic at the same time. Noticed he removed his "mind your own business" in his original post, so he must post before his brain fully functions. That would explain some of his posts.

Some of you sure do study each and every Jaws post down to the last letter, and are constantly “@jaws,” while also trying to convince yourself I should not be allowed to participate here. I think a few of you couldn’t live without me.

Some of you sure do study each and every Jaws post down to the last letter, and are constantly “@jaws,” while also trying to convince yourself I should not be allowed to participate here. I think a few of you couldn’t live without me.

No, you sincerely aren't that important to anyone here.

BTW, did you ever advise the other P5 schools last year that lost more than the five signees that Mullen lost in 2019? You had stated that other schools lost more than UF, and I asked you which schools???

Edit: Actually six Gators, all 4 stars or higher, listed by Rivals in the 2019 Gator signing class weren't on the roster in 2019 (Steele, Jones, Black, Henderson, Hammond, Wilson) onlygators.com stated in August that the numerous "no shows" dropped the 2019 Gator class from 9th to 17th, and that was before it was determined that Wardrick Wilson wouldn't make it in 2019, either. Embarrasing result for Mullen, no other way to spin it.

Last edited:
The guy he was talking to lived in florida and compared them to each other, he said where he was at is cold right now so guessing he is not a fan

Soooooo in other words he’s a pu**y and if he makes it to NFL “IF”....I hope Green Bay or New England gets the pick😁 double Gauldens 🖕🏽😁🖕🏽

VN Store

Back