'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Alright so littlr update, it seems ZacharyEvans is all about florida right now. Was watching his instagram and everyone for the most part was shouting out tennessee. He said he liked pruitt but then he started tslking about liking the florida weather and their coaches. He was on split with one of his buddies and he was saying thats where evans is trying to go now and seemed high on them. I would rsther him go anywhere than the damn gators so hopefully it isnt true haha

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Alright so littlr update, it seems ZacharyEvans is all about florida right now. Was watching his instagram and everyone for the most part was shouting out tennessee. He said he liked pruitt but then he started tslking about liking the florida weather and their coaches. He was on split with one of his buddies and he was saying thats where evans is trying to go now and seemed high on them. I would rsther him go anywhere than the damn gators so hopefully it isnt true haha
If he likes the weather in Gainesville, he might as well stay in Houston.

If he likes the weather in Gainesville, he might as well stay in Houston.
The guy he was talking to lived in florida and compared them to each other, he said where he was at is cold right now so guessing he is not a fan

If he follows through with that visit, I think he ends up at Florida.

But that’s a big if. He could change his mind on visiting 6 times between now and then.
Even if he follows through with that visit you’d be a fool to think between then and May that he ends up at Anywhere specific. I don’t trust that kid until he takes the first handoff.

I need to know why Florida fans think if he visits he ends up at Florida? Florida has had nothing to do with him this whole time? He has a great relationship with jay graham and has been here multiple times.... plus Pruitt still has his in home! He has been in Nashville for months now and you know ole miss and Tennessee coaches have been in to see him! I still say Tennessee and ole miss

Reactions: preacherwebb

VN Store

Back