'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Jaws creates more well written content than most the people telling him to leave, it doesnt make sense to hate on someone just because they pull for another school. Judge them on discussion, not what side they lean.

giphy.gif

I heard MR. EVANS is going to SAM HOUSTON STATE, inside INFO, book it now let the crying begin, well really i got my info from myself, they were the first small TEXAS college team that came to my mind, bet the house the car your dog, that is where he is going, but really i think he will wake up on a pretty June morning and show up at a college and say i am here let the party begin.

Last edited:
At this point I don’t care if this kid is the next AP. This would’ve been a big deal to me, say, 10 years ago. Unfortunately for him it’s 2020 and everything happens at light speed. If he signed somewhere else I could move on in 10 minutes. Besides our RB room ain’t too shabby. Got to start focusing on 2021 and beyond.

Last edited:
Reactions: VOLSONLY
I heard MR. EVANS is going to SAM HOUSTON STATE, inside INFO, book it now let the crying begin, well really i got my info from myself, they were the first small TEXAS college team that came to my mind, bet the house the car your dog, that is where he is going, but really i think he will wake up on a pretty June morning and show up at a college and say i am here let the party begin.
You have to be single, because you hate periods.

Jaws creates more well written content than most the people telling him to leave, it doesnt make sense to hate on someone just because they pull for another school. Judge them on discussion, not what side they lean.
True. The name of the website is UnbaisedNation guys start acting like it.

At this point I don’t care if this kid is the next AP. This would’ve been a big deal to me, say, 10 years ago. Unfortunately for him it’s 2020 and everything happens at light speed. If he signed somewhere else I could move on in 10 minutes. Besides our RB room ain’t to shabby. Got to start focusing on 2021 and beyond.
You can’t skip years in a rebuild, especially one that’s as fragile as ours. Recruit the kid until the end, our coaches haven’t been waiting on him to start focusing on 21. Those relationships started when they got here.

VN Store

Back