'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

I don't even understand many of the recent comments. Based on 1 butthurt mod CB, people suddenly think he's going to UF, where he hasn't even visited yet, nor met that cheeseball? I can't imagine a personality like his meshing with Mullen, nor being in a BFE town like Gainesville. I think he'll be shocked and step back, assuming he even takes that visit.
It's hard for a place to be smellier than the Channel area in Houston

This Florida stuff is weird, trust me it ain't gonna be Florida. Lol that's just stupid.

This Florida stuff is weird, trust me it ain't gonna be Florida. Lol that's just stupid.
With the way this kid has handled things any think is possible. Hopefully if some reason he chooses us we have the staff to lead him in the right direction.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Gainesville can be a dump all day long and they still get players.

Always have, always will. Thats just facts.

I'm just being honest. I haven't followed this kids recruiting, but I'd be fine if we pass on him. Someone in need of so much attention probably isn't a good fit playing under Pruitt. He will bench you in a heartbeat for a fumble or for whoever is the hot hand. He's not simply going to crown anyone with the bulk of the snaps. Its get it done or lose your opportunity under Pruitt. This kid may not be able to take that type of coaching...just saying

Well Katy was in divisions with Houston teams. So I would definitely consider them apart of Houston even though it’s a suburb. Like Brentwood to Nashville.
They were in divisions with spring Branch school district were they not? I think Katy is 30 miles away from Houston at the closest point.

Katy was in my division for my freshman and sophomore seasons. And we were well within city limits.
My high-school used to regularly play Dulles in the same district, but we were a hundred miles away. I think we even played Katie a couple of times.

Right kinda what I was saying in terms of getting away, but don’t you think Ole Miss and TN have the obvious connections there too? Seems odd that he was in Nashville before his Ole Miss visit too. If I had to bet money right at this moment I think Kiffin pulls the Bryce Brown. But if he truly visits Florida and Oregon who knows. Kinda how this one has gone.

See this kid has been here before the reports got out or any of that. We do this with a few of the Tx kids. Some of those kids need a change of scenery to help control the chaos of their lives. As I have said before some areas are just not something some of the ppl who comment on can relate too. Last before I start my day, many have asked me about how good he looks and all that on the tweet we put out but tbh that's how he's built. He's been kinda relaxing and Buck got him here to get more focused and free his mind. This has very little to do with chosing a school or any of that.

VN Store

Back