'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

No they decided not to go...
Dammit. Sounds like we're out of it. That sucks because I really wanted him. The only positive I see is now @Bassmaster_Vol has to dress up in drag and post picks for us all to laugh at.

Over/under on how many posters say "hey, I know that girl!"?

Dammit. Sounds like we're out of it. That sucks because I really wanted him. The only positive I see is now @Bassmaster_Vol has to dress up in drag and post picks for us all to laugh at.

Over/under on how many posters say "hey, I know that girl!"?
At least no one has to eat a white dog turd this time.

Not sure what your agenda is bud. What I know is that this team needs this type of talent if they are going to turn the corner against the big three on our schedule. I trust our coaches to lead whoever they deem a fit for the team. I also trust that if things go south they will handle it quickly and appropriately. Every college team in the country has a kid like this or far worse. This kid is under a magnifying glass due to being the number one running back in the country. If this kid were the 100th rated running back in the country or the 5th then no one would be batting an eye to it. I assume we both want what is best for Tennessee. IMO having this kid on the roster is what is best. You may beg to differ. I agree to disagree if that is in fact your stance.
Uh huh... I’m sure the Raiders and Patriots thought signing a talent like Antonio Brown was what was best for their teams despite the warning signs too lmao

Reactions: onevol74
Uh huh... I’m sure the Raiders and Patriots thought signing a talent like Antonio Brown was what was best for their teams despite the warning signs too lmao
Risk/reward. They obviously thought the risk was worth the potential reward. When in his right mind, AB has proven he can be an elite receiver. Some risks pay out, this one did not.

Reactions: Lane Train 4
I guess we stopped recruiting him once rumors he was being down graded to a 4* started.........

All the schools recruiting Evans will get into trouble with the NCAA except the school that signs him. The Zion Effect.

Reactions: VolnJC

VN Store

Back