'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Here's the thing. You have every right to post how much you admire our rival coaches. You're totally allowed to keep up with as many of our rivals as you like. Now, here's the important part. When you post something on a message board, people might actually respond to it. They might not even agree with it. So you see, when someone is critical of something you say in a public forum, they are staying in their lane. They are debating with your opinion. Why that should be surprising to anyone is beyond me.
That’s the problem with this generation... they think their opinion is indisputable and get upset when you disagree with them...

If I have to explain it, you’re not ready to hear it ;-)
Not sure what your agenda is bud. What I know is that this team needs this type of talent if they are going to turn the corner against the big three on our schedule. I trust our coaches to lead whoever they deem a fit for the team. I also trust that if things go south they will handle it quickly and appropriately. Every college team in the country has a kid like this or far worse. This kid is under a magnifying glass due to being the number one running back in the country. If this kid were the 100th rated running back in the country or the 5th then no one would be batting an eye to it. I assume we both want what is best for Tennessee. IMO having this kid on the roster is what is best. You may beg to differ. I agree to disagree if that is in fact your stance.

What do y’all think about Pruitt bringing Banks back if we don’t land this one?
Imo he deserves another chance but only if he has truly changed his attitude. If he’s gonna do the same thing it’ll be a bad look for Pruitt. It could possibly reverse all the culture changes that have been made if the players think they can run over them.

VN Store

Back