'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Mansell says he filmed a big time commit video today. He won’t say the class the player is in though.

giphy.gif

Man..bet it's hard disliking GA so much and yet talking about how good Kirby, their class or their team is, in almost every. single. post.

Can't believe it's been so many months since your 1st post glorifyi..umm.. hating them.
Yeah, the one knowing the exact number of 5 stars on Ga's team but somehow completely missing the number on TN's team.
Let's reminisce about them having the best staff in the SEC, shall we.
No rule on this board for following other teams in CFB or did Imiss that?

You or nobody else is going to tell me I cannot keep up with our competition. And I don't have to HATE other fanbases just because I pull for the Vols. I don't know you and you sure don't know me. Maybe you should just stay in your lane. If my posts trigger you, use the ignore feature like I just did on you.

No rule on this board for following other teams in CFB or did Imiss that?

You or nobody else is going to tell me I cannot keep up with our competition. And I don't have to HATE other fanbases just because I pull for the Vols. I don't know you and you sure don't know me. Maybe you should just stay in your lane. If my posts trigger you, use the ignore feature like I just did on you.
Here's the thing. You have every right to post how much you admire our rival coaches. You're totally allowed to keep up with as many of our rivals as you like. Now, here's the important part. When you post something on a message board, people might actually respond to it. They might not even agree with it. So you see, when someone is critical of something you say in a public forum, they are staying in their lane. They are debating with your opinion. Why that should be surprising to anyone is beyond me.

VN Store

Back