'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Why do the soy people all look the same and make the same smug facial expressions?

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg
They are just trying to swallow the nasty stuff, but thinking of spitting it out.

You would be surprised if this drug out? I would be SHOCKED if it didn’t. He’s not committing next week, doubt he does until he gets the grade he needs on the ACT. This thread will be a very long thread. Regardless if he commits to anyone, this thread will not die until June. What he says in February won’t matter even if he signs financial aid. He can tell UT he is coming and I believe that will be the 7th, perhaps 8th team, I’ve honestly quit counting. He can sign that with multiple teams.

UT has just started with the roller coaster that is Zach Evans, check back in June. You’re just now warming up.
Lol at a dawg trying to gives us pointers on handling a drama recruitment.... Pretty sure we got this....

Do you know if you all will be in the market for a new RB coach? What are your thoughts on your coaching changes so far?
If UGA would be in the hunt for a RB coach? Dell isn’t going anywhere unless it’s HC of a school. As for Graham, love the hire. Think it’s perfect timing, some stud RBs in NC this year and last few years. Graham’s recruiting territory? Yep, NC.

As for Monken, grand slam. It would be hard to find any OC that has had a top offense in college and the NFL. If you just take his own ingredients at Southern Miss at what he can do, in 2015, he had Two 1,000 yard back, Three 700+ WR and a 4,000 yard passer while avg 500/ypg. If he stays just two years, he can teach Buster Faulkner (USM OC who came as analyst) to be replacement.

Lol at a dawg trying to gives us pointers on handling a drama recruitment.... Pretty sure we got this....
Did Bryce Brown or Rogers stick around?

Btw, new player in the Evans sweepstakes. The XFL.
Oliver Luck mentioned they will be taking players not eligible for NFL and possibly out of HS, specifically at a position like RB. Mentioned Evans.

Oliver Luck mentioned they will be taking players not eligible for NFL and possibly out of HS, specifically at a position like RB. Mentioned Evans.
I'm ok with a kid going to the XFL instead of college. Treat it like baseball. Either go to college for 3 yrs or to the XFL.

If UGA would be in the hunt for a RB coach? Dell isn’t going anywhere unless it’s HC of a school. As for Graham, love the hire. Think it’s perfect timing, some stud RBs in NC this year and last few years. Graham’s recruiting territory? Yep, NC.

As for Monken, grand slam. It would be hard to find any OC that has had a top offense in college and the NFL. If you just take his own ingredients at Southern Miss at what he can do, in 2015, he had Two 1,000 yard back, Three 700+ WR and a 4,000 yard passer while avg 500/ypg. If he stays just two years, he can teach Buster Faulkner (USM OC who came as analyst) to be replacement.
What was your assessment of the Coley hire BEFORE last season?

Did Cade or Gibbs stick at Uga?
My point was we don’t need any advice on how to handle a drawn out process for a recruit. It’s not our first rodeo nor will it be our last...

What was your assessment of the Coley hire BEFORE last season?
I’m sure Andy thought it was a ‘grand slam’ like everything UGA does. I’m sure glad he is here to serve as our guide on how we as fans should handle this type of recruitment too. We would be lost without him.

VN Store

Back