'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Irregardless of him visiting UF, I think we have a chance. He is so disinterested with these remaining 3 programs (UF, UT, Ole Miss), that I don't think he'll push toward any school by impulse and sit down and make an informed decision after this last slew of visits.
Liked for the proper use of irregardless.

Butch was a liar and Hurd was a quitter. Both things can be true.

Naw at some point regardless of the situation you as a player have to stand for something. Some of you just type and talk but don't know the facts. Hurd had it all to lose and could've broken the rushing record and so on. The thing is jeopardizing your health for what you feel is not in your best interest would not have been to his benefit. The goal of a student athlete is to make it to the big dance and make lots of money. Not be battered and brain dead. Allow your fandom to be out to the side and see the business side of things. He proved Lying Jones to be a fool by going to the Big12 and excelling as a swiss army knife running jet sweeps, lining up at Rb, and playing Wr at a high level. Now he's a SF 49er and his hoal was accomplished despite the back injury he sustained in preseason.

My daughter used the word "unresponsible" to describe a kid in her class this weekend. I liked it and enter it for submission into the VN Lexicon Dictionary for common usage going forward.

Excellent work.

And for general VN knowledge, here are some tricksy homophones that always seem to trip people up around hear (see what I did their?):

1C42B522-F4B7-4C57-BDBD-CC43073FFBD5.png

Reactions: norrislakevol
My daughter used the word "unresponsible" to describe a kid in her class this weekend. I liked it and enter it for submission into the VN Lexicon Dictionary for common usage going forward.
How could you be so unresponsible to not teach her proper English? Oh, you say she's never going to England, so who cares?

Nice. You should make it the entry immediately following unregardless then.

How could you be so unresponsible to not teach her proper English? Oh, you say she's never going to England, so who cares?

I learn em to talk Merican. We ain't no tea sipping wig wearing limeys in my house!

tenor.gif

Butch raised Jalen? Honestly, at 18, you're your own man. Jalen was resp for how he handled things. Ultimately what happened happened and he was right.

Butch is a b****.
Of course an 18 year old is responsible for his actions. We all are, regardless of age.

But, if you think an 18-19 year old kid doesnt need an adult with much more life experience to forge and shape them into men, you are clueless.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Man Lying Jones is why Jay left anyways. There are lots of stories i could tell. Hell i could write a book on the Lyle Lying Jones chronicles. That dude was a real true wolf in sheep clothing. Came to my business and blatantly lied to my face to get a recruit then screwed the kid over for 2.5 yrs. Kid is a pro now and said he never saw coaching until his Sr yr and Lying Jones was gone. Kid praised the new staff with CJP for building confidence in the players that were constantly lied on and torn down and got the to the NFL. The players bodies were bad and many had to do things outside the program for speed and weight training. It was an utter embarrassment.
The more I read or hear about Coach Jones, the more I want to punch him in his stupid, lying face.

Butch was just a salesman. For those that wanted to believe his bull, they praised the man and raised him up for every "brick" he brought us. Once the veneer started to wash off, he just couldn't manufacture any more spin to cover his own ass. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't tried to maneuver into television. That's the best landing spot for him, IMO.

I've had an epiphany on Evans. He's going to sign with the XFL. It makes total sense, no classes, gets paid and plays there until he can go NFL. The one thing I can't reconcile is taking the payout over what he would receive if he went to Florida.

Reactions: Bobo0101

VN Store

Back