'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

I don't blame you for hiding your face, if i had a face like that i would cover it up from the public to, i think i put commas in this sentence. LOL LOL LOL NOW THIS IS FUNNY, but i don't hear you laughing, but i am laughing my azz of. LOL LOL LOL
That's not even me, it's my cousin who was like a brother but is no longer on this earth.. FYI

Don’t think the kid is a cancer. His teammates never said that. Just a story about a phone. Which is really just a pissing contest with him vs. The coach. An 18 year old with an ego? Can you believe that? He graduated early. Doesn’t point to not being eligible. He’s just doing things on his own terms. No need to bash the kid.
Also, Eric Gray averaged 8.8 yards a carry last year and will be behind a much improved offensive line in 2020.

Don’t think the kid is a cancer. His teammates never said that. Just a story about a phone. Which is really just a pissing contest with him vs. The coach. An 18 year old with an ego? Can you believe that? He graduated early. Doesn’t point to not being eligible. He’s just doing things on his own terms. No need to bash the kid.
Also, Eric Gray averaged 8.8 yards a carry last year and will be behind a much improved offensive line in 2020.
Gray averaged 5.3 a carry last year.

You mean the same "bad" O Line that Hardesty ran for 1,345 yards behind? The line that included Chris Scott, Josh McNeil, Vlad Richard, Aaron Douglas, Jacques McClendon, Dallas Thomas, and the Sullins bros, along with Stocker and Cottam at TE? The line that kept Crompton's jersey clean - just over 1 sack per game?

I think it is revising history to call the 2009 line "bad". I've seen better O Lines at UT, but I've seen several lines here that were worse. And I've also heard or read numerous people bad mouth the talent the Vols had in 2009, especially the O Line, to fit their stories of what a great coach Kiffin was. The facts are that the 2009 team was 7-6, and a bunch of guys on that team later made NFL rosters. I'm pretty sure two more guys, Aaron Douglas and Janzen Jackson, would have had good NFL careers except for sad personal situations.
Kiffin was given a lot of credit for scoring as much as we did with this "bad" line. Yet another example of his basic incompetence as a head coach.

He was trolling. Must’ve been an old pic bc he went live on Instagram yesterday and still had them. This is the weirdest recruitment...
What does him making social media posts about his dreads have to do with recruiting?

VN Store

Back