'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

What will happen if Kiffin has recruiting violations on the first big recruit he has for a school that is already on the NCAA's bad side?
You could say that about any school that lands Evans. I'm convinced this young man has some serious problems to go along with his serious talent. I do not wish him to fail but it will be a miracle if he can last 3 years with the team that signs him. Maybe I am wrong...........

Reactions: onevol74
You could say that about any school that lands Evans. I'm convinced this young man has some serious problems to go along with his serious talent. I do not wish him to fail but it will be a miracle if he can last 3 years with the team that signs him. Maybe I am wrong...........
Why are you "convinced?" Are there any reports of violence? Is he acting overly crazy on social media? I get there have been a few issues but some of yall over the top.

If he signs with OM tomorrow, then we're not getting him. If he signs with us tomorrow, then eff our SEC competitors!!
What's he gonna sign? He can't sign another LOI so it looks like he's just gonna show up at the school of his choice later in the year. He has to start attending classes before he becomes official to anyone.

Reactions: onevol74
I don’t understand how the bet worked since Washington didn’t declare and it was reported that Stallworth tried to withdraw his name. Don’t doubt that Washington wasn’t liked because of the team implosion after he gave himself the nickname in the Inside Sports article and other arrogant displays. We weren’t dialed in as much those days with internet infancy.
My understanding was he basically con’d Stallworth into going pro, while having zero intentions of doing so himself, eliminating the competition, so he would basically be “the man”. Just what I remember, but that was a long time ago and I don’t know if that’s true or not?
GBO!!

Why are you "convinced?" Are there any reports of violence? Is he acting overly crazy on social media? I get there have been a few issues but some of yall over the top.
The curs let him out of his LOI after a domestic violence incident was reported ............according to my source, (of which I cannot reveal you understand.) ;) That's how insiders do it right? Actually I saw this in a live stream SEC sports talk cast and some "UGA fans?" were discussing this as the reason he was released from his LOI. Is it True/False? They seemed pretty sure that was the case. There's definitely "some reason" teams are handling him with caution.

Last edited:
What's he gonna sign? He can't sign another LOI so it looks like he's just gonna show up at the school of his choice later in the year. He has to start attending classes before he becomes official to anyone.
It was some pages back. Callahan and OM mods said he could and may sign a FAA. If he did so with an SEC school, it means he couldn't take a scholarship at any other SEC school.

The convincing part to me is that there only a couple of schools chasing him and the number keeps dwindling. That is completely abnormal considering his talent.

Crazy that past AD's and coaches let TN fall so far that many automatically pick freaking ole miss because UT is an afterthought.

When we truly are "back", I'm just telling y'all, I have zero intentions of being nice about it.
Beat me, beat me, show me you love me.

Reactions: LC66
Lawrence Phillips had a lot of red flags before he became a rapist. He became a rapist after college....
Aaron Hernandez became a killer after college....but there were red flags there as well.

Both Urban Meyer and Tom Osbourne were enablers............that we know for sure. In today's world, coaches making millions are not taking that chance.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back