'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Funny that VQ was hinting at smelling that same shady stank that I mentioned about the Nashville visit... insinuating that was done for ease of an Ole Miss visit. They tried to fully avoid going all in on it but you could tell they wanted to.

I know this info is probably available in their respective threads but I’m lazy, so what times are Wideman and Beckwith announcing?

Funny that VQ was hinting at smelling that same shady stank that I mentioned about the Nashville visit... insinuating that was done for ease of an Ole Miss visit. They tried to fully avoid going all in on it but you could tell they wanted to.
got the same vibe

Not while on the team together. They had agreed to declare for the draft and Washington reneged...were tight before that.

Actually the entire team hated Kelly. A couple times in the season he was into it with OL and DL guys. Kelly was the ultimate me guy. The story of the declaration for the draft goes as thus. They both were declaring for the draft and there was a large sum of monies that was on the line. The bet was whonwould get picked 1st. Kelly lost and it was said never paid up on the debt. My 1st site of disdain for Kelly was after a win everyine was showering and getting dressed. I can't remember whether it was home coming or just a game vs a quality opponent, but Kelly stands up and says yeah whole yawl getting cute to go club Kelly Washington is headed to the weightroom and to watch film. I want to say it was Haynesworth and Big John who had to. E restrained along with a few others on the OL. Meanwhile others shook their heads and kept it moving LOL.

Actually the entire team hated Kelly. A couple times in the season he was into it with OL and DL guys. Kelly was the ultimate me guy. The story of the declaration for the draft goes as thus. They both were declaring for the draft and there was a large sum of monies that was on the line. The bet was whonwould get picked 1st. Kelly lost and it was said never paid up on the debt. My 1st site of disdain for Kelly was after a win everyine was showering and getting dressed. I can't remember whether it was home coming or just a game vs a quality opponent, but Kelly stands up and says yeah whole yawl getting cute to go club Kelly Washington is headed to the weightroom and to watch film. I want to say it was Haynesworth and Big John who had to. E restrained along with a few others on the OL. Meanwhile others shook their heads and kept it moving LOL.
Albert and Big John should have been allowed to complete their 'counseling session' with Mr Washington..... IMO

He named himself "the future"... That's all I needed to know lol.

I keep hearing that this kid is Bryce Brown 2.0, but I don’t remember the Brown story, what happened

#1 player and RB in country, last minute steal under Kiffin, promises made, kid played, played well by freshman standards, Kiffin leaves, kid is put in middle with dad, and brother transferring from Miami, supposed wanted package deal to stay at UT, Dooley scoffed, kid left, went to Kanas State, played well, played in NFL for few years.

One thing is true. Our staff and Kiffin visited him while in Nashville. So at minimum both staffs got to shoot there shot.
If we get this kid, the fact that we did it on Kiffin’s dime makes it even sweeter.
I have a feeling that Pruitt and Kiffin are gonna butt heads a little in this game we call recruiting.
GBO!!

Reactions: VOLSONLY
He named himself "the future"... That's all I needed to know lol.
I will jot sweat a drop if he goes somewhere else. I would love to have a kid with his talent , but jot at the expense of team chemistry. There must be a reason why the Big three of Alabama, LSU, and Clemson are not beating the doors down to get him. On the other hand, if he becomes a problem, scholarships are for only one year and one can always tell him to hit the road.

At some point recently he did switch his Instagram highlights, UGA photos no longer on Instagram. One of his 3 highlights is him in OM uniform from visit. No UT visit photos other than him at the airport tagged Knoxville with him flipping the bird. If you followed his last commitment, he spelled it out that he was committing to a team that had a rookie RB in the last super bowl (Sony M / Patriots), he then signed LOI with UGA. Perhaps this is his overt hint for OM?
View attachment 258917
Or perhaps the “bird” pic is a cryptic message saying, F y’all, I’m playing in Knoxville.
GBO!!

Reactions: 99Vol
Looking more and more like we will land Beckwith and Wideman...Evans might as well go ahead and announce the Vols today, sign a FAA, enroll for bowling in March, and let’s finish this class. You boys and girls go ahead and get this done, while I’m tearing up the Animal Kingdom today with the family.

I keep hearing that this kid is Bryce Brown 2.0, but I don’t remember the Brown story, what happened

#1 running back not even considering us until Kiffin came to town, picked us, kiffin left, he fizzled, transferred to k-state, hardly played there, and still made it to the NFL. Not sure if he is still playing.

I don’t understand how the bet worked since Washington didn’t declare and it was reported that Stallworth tried to withdraw his name. Don’t doubt that Washington wasn’t liked because of the team implosion after he gave himself the nickname in the Inside Sports article and other arrogant displays. We weren’t dialed in as much those days with internet infancy.

#1 running back not even considering us until Kiffin came to town, picked us, kiffin left, he fizzled, transferred to k-state, hardly played there, and still made it to the NFL. Not sure if he is still playing.
Was listed on a NFL roster for four seasons...last in 2015.

#1 player and RB in country, last minute steal under Kiffin, promises made, kid played, played well by freshman standards, Kiffin leaves, kid is put in middle with dad, and brother transferring from Miami, supposed wanted package deal to stay at UT, Dooley scoffed, kid left, went to Kanas State, played well, played in NFL for few years.
Didn’t play “well” at Kansas State...participated in one game.

VN Store

Back